Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: NEW stuff FT... Durant Prime, MJ insert and final floor +RC autos+GU+++more!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Parish is #'d to 25, the Flynn auto is #'d to 35. The Metal insert of MJ is in great shape. The Prime card of Durant does not have much flair, but it is the Prime version #'d to 49.

I am always looking for 1993-94 Finest refractors to complete my set..If you have some LMK and I can send you a list of my set needs. Other than that, I am looking for most any current OKC thunder players (even bench guys like Thabeet, Aldrich, Jones, Jackson, and Maynor). I also enjoy Kobe inserts and GU cards.

I can check buckets and organizers when I get a chance...but offers get priority. Thanks for the look.

[Image: nt1234.jpg]

[Image: nt123_0002.jpg]

[Image: nt123_0003.jpg]

[Image: nt123_0004.jpg]

[Image: nt123_0005.jpg]
open offer sent w/ comment!
I am interested in the Ultimates MJ. I have a lot of Durants FT. I would need to list them though. Are you looking for Durant?
(08-30-2012, 12:56 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: [ -> ]I am interested in the Ultimates MJ. I have a lot of Durants FT. I would need to list them though. Are you looking for Durant?
I would be interested in a Durant RC if it comes from a nicer product or if it were serial numbered. No Fleer or Topps RCs plz.
Open offer sent...
I'm interested in the Kevin Durant super sonics card pm me if you have an offer
(08-30-2012, 11:27 AM)Bunnydude4 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested in the Kevin Durant super sonics card pm me if you have an offer
Sorry nothing I could see in your Organize for it. LMK if you have a photobucket to check?

Hitman-counteroffer sent
BUMP TTT