`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Just Moved

RE: Just Moved
(03-16-2012, 01:01 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: wow, do u manage to start fights with everyone on here.
He starts fights then wants to back out lol Then throws the "do you have a problem with families" crap at me.

I don't have a problem with families. I have a problem with losers who have a wife and 4 kids but still manage to be on here all day and worry about whether he's going to get his little pieces of cardboard or not LOL

(03-16-2012, 01:20 AM)PadresFan86 Wrote: He starts fights then wants to back out lol Then throws the "do you have a problem with families" crap at me.

I don't have a problem with families. I have a problem with losers who have a wife and 4 kids but still manage to be on here all day and worry about whether he's going to get his little pieces of cardboard or not LOL

this guy is unreal, he sends me a pm asking apologizing and to let it go and when i tried to say whatever its cool, he put me on the ignore list. lol good grief i hope one day he can grow up
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

He seriously has issues. I almost feel sorry for him.

(03-16-2012, 02:18 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: this guy is unreal, he sends me a pm asking apologizing and to let it go and when i tried to say whatever its cool, he put me on the ignore list. lol good grief i hope one day he can grow up
Your not on my ignore list. I thought apologizing for upsetting someone was grown up. I don't even know way I did to you.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Guys...really? It's like every single one of our mom's and teachers taught us when we were 6 years old: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it! Keep it positive!
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

This is great. Keep it up boys. I'll keep my subscription going just for the free entertainment. The site has been pretty crappy lately, but the bickering back and forth keeps me laughing all day.

Thank you for making a rainy day entertaining.

(03-16-2012, 10:01 AM)awright13 Wrote: This is great. Keep it up boys. I'll keep my subscription going just for the free entertainment. The site has been pretty crappy lately, but the bickering back and forth keeps me laughing all day.

You dont have to Sub to have access to the Forums Wink.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(03-16-2012, 10:01 AM)awright13 Wrote: This is great. Keep it up boys. I'll keep my subscription going just for the free entertainment. The site has been pretty crappy lately, but the bickering back and forth keeps me laughing all day.

Nope sorry. Two of us hashed it out like men over a PM and the other I have chose to just use the ignore since its an option and helps keep us from acting like children.

So I wonder if travelinmandan will ship. That was after all what this thread was about.

[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(03-16-2012, 10:45 AM)Krangry Wrote: You dont have to Sub to have access to the Forums Wink.
10-4

A few days later hear in jersey but still no cards
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]