`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Just Moved

RE: Just Moved
Just talked to him on the phone, he sent my trade and one other, and will send the others out as soon as he gets some more packing material. He gave me a DC# for the 2 trades he sent out, seems like a really good guy who just has a lot going on.

great to hear!

Got mine today, and he included a VERY nice extra card for the delay.

have you heard from him when he will be sending out more? i'm still waiting.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Yes. Sent mine and one other out Friday, said he needed to get more supplies and would mail out the rest the first of the week. He never did mark mine as shipped, he just sent them. If you don't have yours by the weekend, send me a pm with the info. and I will call him.

Theres like 4 banned people on this thread lol...what a bunch of aholes. Jake is a ripoff artist, padresfan is some type of mentally handicapped person with a weird obsession with dbrookerd, and the op takes months to ship but is still relatively likeable...got it

the board has been going crazy with negative energy lately. i cant speak to the jake situation because i only read through the first couple pages with there being a bunch of name calling and people needing to be sat in a corner for a time out. the boards have been pretty crappy for a little while now. i wish i knew where else i could trade.

(03-26-2012, 01:26 PM)john1580 Wrote: Theres like 4 banned people on this thread lol...what a bunch of aholes. Jake is a ripoff artist, padresfan is some type of mentally handicapped person with a weird obsession with dbrookerd, and the op takes months to ship but is still relatively likeable...got it
LOL!
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

Still no cards on my end, said he would be sending soon
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

yet to get a package from him. i last heard from him on 3/22 when he said he would be sending the next day.