`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wife is going to murder me......

RE: Wife is going to murder me......
This WOW that you speak of and sold for 600 what is this.....
Trade Site

ALWAYS COLLECTING ALEX RODRIGUEZ RC, AUTO'S

(03-01-2012, 10:43 AM)nixsfan1188 Wrote: This WOW that you speak of and sold for 600 what is this.....
World of Warcraft. lazy nerds dont want to level their own stuff, so they bought mine.

Win.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(03-01-2012, 01:28 AM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: Oh don't bother. He's terrible. The only raking he does is in the fall.

Smile

More than I wanted to, but less than I thought.

Things must've gotten A WHOLE LOT, better for you. That's good. I'm going (cross fingers)from 0 work to two jobs is the only reason I did it... plus... had to have them+ I bought her a new laptop, MS office, new desk, chair and candy for Valentines day... I got a candy bar.

12th anniversary is coming up... so, you know what I'll say if I'm busted!
Well work finally picked up again and we had a gracious tax return. Hopefully I won't be selling it all again come fall.

[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Nice pickups! Hey if the wives can buy fancy clothes and makeup and perfumes and whatnot, we can do this. If not.. Uhh.. Tell her your "investing for retirement"......and then make a stiff drink. haha
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(03-01-2012, 10:55 AM)muz0 Wrote: Nice pickups! Hey if the wives can buy fancy clothes and makeup and perfumes and whatnot, we can do this. If not.. Uhh.. Tell her your "investing for retirement"......and then make a stiff drink. haha
How about just the stiff drink part?

(03-01-2012, 09:56 AM)jd2k2003 Wrote: I wouldnt have let her do it. She's just happy I'm not playing WOW and enjoys the cards. Granted she doesn't know how much I've spent on Hobby boxes in the last few months.

Congrats on the pickups!
DOH!
I do both
For the Horde!
I HOrde CArds!

(03-01-2012, 12:24 PM)mikmouse24 Wrote: DOH!
I do both
For the Horde!
I HOrde CArds!
Between work and school I have no time to play and I stopped Raiding back during Burning Crusade. Tried SWTOR, Rift and many others. Back to single player games when I feel like gaming. Most of the time I'm pulling cards for you guys though! Smile

I plan on picking up Mass Effect 3 though so trying to finish all my recent trades before then

nice! great for your PC! ive been buying lots for about a year now... getting my gf used to me spending money on cards Tongue
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

(03-01-2012, 12:44 PM)capncush Wrote: nice! great for your PC! ive been buying lots for about a year now... getting my gf used to me spending money on cards Tongue
Good....I'm sitting here waiting to see what you picked up like a pitbull eying a steak

I saw the two Cousino cards on eBay last night. Thought about bidding on them, but I got busy doing other stuff. Good pick-up on your part for sure!!!