`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wife is going to murder me......

RE: Wife is going to murder me......
(03-01-2012, 01:19 AM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: Fishin' in the bay.
Nice 'catches'!

(03-01-2012, 12:29 AM)frostycollects Wrote: I was going to be a Cousino Supercollector...until I saw this thread. A dream now shattered. Life will never be the same...
Oh don't bother. He's terrible. The only raking he does is in the fall.

Smile
(02-29-2012, 11:28 PM)zmhower2469 Wrote: What did u have to pay for them?
More than I wanted to, but less than I thought.
(02-29-2012, 11:33 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Very sweet! You can have the plot next to mine. I bought it right after I agreed to a $1750 deal two days ago. Yep, I am dead with ya buddy. When your wife gets ready to murder you remind her you could be worse. You could have been me. She will feel lucky.
Things must've gotten A WHOLE LOT, better for you. That's good. I'm going (cross fingers)from 0 work to two jobs is the only reason I did it... plus... had to have them+ I bought her a new laptop, MS office, new desk, chair and candy for Valentines day... I got a candy bar.

12th anniversary is coming up... so, you know what I'll say if I'm busted!

Both for under $100......not bad.
If your wife doesnt understand about that, I could only imagine what my GF would do if she found out I just dropped $250 on a Bill Russell (basketball) duel patch autograph #ered to his jersey #6/10.

I swear I got to let my wife read some of these post so she will get off my back about some of my Braves PC purchases. I usually don't have to spend much on them.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

the one who dies with the most cards wins, right?? lol

(03-01-2012, 07:42 AM)bryandavidknight Wrote: I swear I got to let my wife read some of these post so she will get off
Dude, the code! Don't break the code!

and the posts aren't THAT interesting anyway.

Tongue
(03-01-2012, 03:29 AM)creativemunky Wrote: Both for under $100......not bad.
If your wife doesnt understand about that, I could only imagine what my GF would do if she found out I just dropped $250 on a Bill Russell (basketball) duel patch autograph #ered to his jersey #6/10.
She understands the WANT.... it's the AFFORD, she has a problem with... and me too. I just had to though.

(03-01-2012, 09:16 AM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: She understands the WANT.... it's the AFFORD, she has a problem with... and me too. I just had to though.
I was telling the GF about a Griffey auction the other I was looking at but didn't want to spend the money on (turns out I think CapnCush won it). She was all like if you don't have the money I could have spotted you. It's a hobby not something I NEED to have though...finding a 1/1 or 1/2 auto is another thing though

I wouldnt have let her do it. She's just happy I'm not playing WOW and enjoys the cards. Granted she doesn't know how much I've spent on Hobby boxes in the last few months.

Congrats on the pickups!

(03-01-2012, 09:56 AM)jd2k2003 Wrote: I was telling the GF about a Griffey auction the other I was looking at but didn't want to spend the money on (turns out I think CapnCush won it). She was all like if you don't have the money I could have spotted you. It's a hobby not something I NEED to have though...finding a 1/1 or 1/2 auto is another thing though

I wouldnt have let her do it. She's just happy I'm not playing WOW and enjoys the cards. Granted she doesn't know how much I've spent on Hobby boxes in the last few months.

Congrats on the pickups!
Thanks.
[Image: southpark-wow-2.jpg]

(03-01-2012, 10:01 AM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: Thanks.
[Image: southpark-wow-2.jpg]
Pretty much...just not anywhere close to being that large.

(03-01-2012, 10:25 AM)jd2k2003 Wrote: Pretty much...just not anywhere close to being that large.
lol, i played wow for the longest time. Wife hated it, then i managed to sell my account for 600$, so she wasnt so sad.

Not all wow players are sweaty fat kids, just sayin.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]