`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright. I know I am a Niemi fan and all but ?

RE: Alright. I know I am a Niemi fan and all but ?
(02-20-2012, 06:59 AM)rvelligan Wrote: The patch is not a fake. This seller broke 8 cases in the last 2 weeks. He opens and sell Cup cards from his breaks. He has great feedback to go with it. Please don't start rumors on message boards without checking facts first.
He said you never know. He did not say it looks fake or anything like that.

It's one thing to say it looks fake. And another to say IT could be.

(02-20-2012, 03:44 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: He said you never know. He did not say it looks fake or anything like that.

It's one thing to say it looks fake. And another to say IT could be.
This particular seller has had to deal with a lot (and I mean a LOT) of questions regarding his patches. He breaks tons of Cup and is constantly accused of faking patches because he has so many that are nice like this one. I'm not saying anyone here actually made an accusation, just saying that there are lots of people who know this seller pulled it himself. So unless UD is faking their own cards...
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

It also says in the listing that this particular card is featured on the Upper Deck website. So can't really argue with that

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

That is one sweet patch. Watch and see if it comes up again in a few weeks.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(02-20-2012, 04:04 PM)wickabee Wrote: So unless UD is faking their own cards...
A lot of people are wondering with a lot of the places putting out cards in general lol

But I don't see why someone doesn't start an ONLINE registry.

Like you pull a card/s scan them and add it to a site.

(02-20-2012, 06:02 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: A lot of people are wondering with a lot of the places putting out cards in general lol

But I don't see why someone doesn't start an ONLINE registry.

Like you pull a card/s scan them and add it to a site.
Personally, with the amount of patch faking (it's a problem, I know) I think the companies should be doing that themselves. Since they won't, having people who pull them do it is the next best thing, but I think enough people wouldn't use it or even know about it to cover it all.

tHAT ALOT FOR HIM
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(02-20-2012, 06:08 PM)wickabee Wrote: Personally, with the amount of patch faking (it's a problem, I know) I think the companies should be doing that themselves. Since they won't, having people who pull them do it is the next best thing, but I think enough people wouldn't use it or even know about it to cover it all.
Word of mouth is a strong tool...

It is worth a shot. Waiting for the next guy to do something... Things usually don't get done lol

(02-20-2012, 06:27 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Word of mouth is a strong tool...

It is worth a shot. Waiting for the next guy to do something... Things usually don't get done lol
Absolute truth right there. What I'm saying is I would use it, you would use it, lots of real collectors would. The average person probably wouldn't, though.

Also, how do you keep someone from pulling the card, switching the patch and then uploading it as the "pulled patch"?

(02-20-2012, 07:08 PM)wickabee Wrote: Absolute truth right there. What I'm saying is I would use it, you would use it, lots of real collectors would. The average person probably wouldn't, though.

Also, how do you keep someone from pulling the card, switching the patch and then uploading it as the "pulled patch"?
I didn't say it wasn't gonna take more thought LMAO.......