Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Alright. I know I am a Niemi fan and all but ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
WHY........

Would some one pay THIS much............

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...true&rt=nc
Its an awesome card for sure but they are paying for the sweet patch. Not even a real small print run. From what I've seen since getting back in the hobby all those The Cup rookies go for way to much IMO. Maybe I'm just jealous because I can't afford emSmile
Ughhh. Yeah... pass. Brilliant patch, but its not like ive got a spare grand to wax on a card haha. I got the Rookie materials patch today, sweeeeeet Smile
No way would I pay HALF that lol
I'd rather have a predominantly 1 colour with a flash of black or red and pay less than a tenth of that haha.
Holy ****... I can get a better Lemieux or Crosby card for that much
1) Rookie Card
2) Autographed
3) Serial Numbered
4) 7 Colour Patch
5) Stanley Cup winning goalie

Still, that price seems a little far fetched....
(02-20-2012, 05:00 AM)opierocks Wrote: [ -> ]1) Rookie Card
2) Autographed
3) Serial Numbered
4) 7 Colour Patch
5) Stanley Cup winning goalie

Still, that price seems a little far fetched....

A little doesn't even cut it, And I am a Niemi fan..........

It's not even #'d low .......... I did not even pay $50 for MINE.........

Now I know that is like 7 breaks in that ONE...... But I am happy with this....

[Image: NiemiCup.jpg]
Yikes, great patch but wow. I thought payin $550 for my Irbe auto/jersey 1/1 was die-hard PC price range, but $1100 for a high serial number Niemi?? Ouch, add to the fact that ya never know if that patch is faked. Gotta give the guy props for going after what he wanted, but for the price to get that high that means there were a couple guys willing to pay that much! Didnt know Nemo cards could fetch that much. I personally hate the guy and being a die hard Sharks fans, it nausiates me having to watch him play every game haha (sorry jerryrice lol)
(02-20-2012, 06:34 AM)irbecards32 Wrote: [ -> ]Yikes, great patch but wow. I thought payin $550 for my Irbe auto/jersey 1/1 was die-hard PC price range, but $1100 for a high serial number Niemi?? Ouch, add to the fact that ya never know if that patch is faked. Gotta give the guy props for going after what he wanted, but for the price to get that high that means there were a couple guys willing to pay that much! Didnt know Nemo cards could fetch that much. I personally hate the guy and being a die hard Sharks fans, it nausiates me having to watch him play every game haha (sorry jerryrice lol)
The patch is not a fake. This seller broke 8 cases in the last 2 weeks. He opens and sell Cup cards from his breaks. He has great feedback to go with it. Please don't start rumors on message boards without checking facts first.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6