Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My prize from Pro Bowl Practice!!!!

RE: My prize from Pro Bowl Practice!!!!
well done, so how much is it? lol

(01-27-2012, 01:18 AM)fishtaco02 Wrote: well done, so how much is it? lol
LOL....yeah right that bad boy is going in my casket when I go!

I've never went to the practices. I hear that tomorrow will be at Kapolei, maybe i should go as i seen on t.v. Willis Mcgahee & Champ Bailey (Didn't see Von Miller though). Last night my brother went to a dinner or some sort and seen a lot of guys (not up to par with the NFL players) and he only knew Big Ben, but he did bring back some cigars. Here is a picture of my friends daughters with some of the cheerleaders (the one in the orange/pink dress is from the Broncos).

[Image: ProBowl-1--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg]

HE> I

Here is a link to a couple of pictures from the practice today. I have a bunch more but not the time to post them all. Sorry if its a little Bengals heavy.

http://s1099.photobucket.com/albums/g394...0Practice/

(01-27-2012, 01:24 AM)broncoboy27 Wrote: I've never went to the practices. I hear that tomorrow will be at Kapolei, maybe i should go as i seen on t.v. Willis Mcgahee & Champ Bailey (Didn't see Von Miller though). Last night my brother went to a dinner or some sort and seen a lot of guys (not up to par with the NFL players) and he only knew Big Ben, but he did bring back some cigars. Here is a picture of my friends daughters with some of the cheerleaders (the one in the orange/pink dress is from the Broncos).

[Image: ProBowl-1--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg]

I'll be at tomorrows as well. Von was signing at yesterdays but I was trying to get my Bengals players and missed him.

(01-27-2012, 01:30 AM)coxkl533 Wrote: Here is a link to a couple of pictures from the practice today. I have a bunch more but not the time to post them all. Sorry if its a little Bengals heavy.

http://s1099.photobucket.com/albums/g394...0Practice/

I'll be at tomorrows as well. Von was signing at yesterdays but I was trying to get my Bengals players and missed him.
Ughhh, i missed him. I don't know about tomorrow now, it just started to pour and doesn't look all to good. I'll go and check out your pics, Mahalo.

Sweet Pictures. I'd like to get AJ's auto too (I'm a fan of the Dawgs).
HE> I

Anyone of you Hawaiians wanna hit up some of the Chargers there for me? Big Grin

Congrats!! Have a great time.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

Very nice auto!! jealous of the weather out there.

I'm a little spoiled geographically, I'm in Crofton, MD---20 minutes from the Ravens, and 20 minutes from my 'Skins.

[Image: signature-1.jpg]

Im jealous that A.J. Green jersey is just sikkk!!!!!!!
Collecting Andy Dalton,A.J. Green,Buckeyes,and Bengals, Dale JR./SR.,Danica Patrick, Martin Truex JR., and Brad K.
http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss8/punkinhed1226/

[Image: 0704112108-1.gif]

Well I failed to get Dalton's auto today. All I could get was a wave out of him, so I had to "settle" for Drew Brees, Ray Lewis, and Ryan Mathews autos. Smile Not a bad day.