`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DREAM JOBS

RE: DREAM JOBS
My dream job at one point was to be a storm chaser, I love the chase and the danger and the power of mother nature. I think I would like to be a professional photographer for the NFL! That combines both my love of photography and football. I think I would like to retire and maybe open a card shop and waste my years away opening boxes and talking sports with all my customers!
I collect Emmitt Smith jersey and auto cards!!!

[Image: 128275960523260m.jpg]

My Lil Emmitt Smith PC - http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-899584.html

I have mine...a stay at home dad. Me and my boys. My wife works. I was a meat cutter/manager. But her job was better and she didnt work for the bad witch of oz and with the cost of daycare sky high 2 of us working would be pointless... so i got my dream job.

A professional golfer would be great or a singer like a Tony Bennett type.....unfortunately I don't have the talent for either.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

I have a good job right now... I am an Implementation Mgr for an EMR company. I enjoy it, but would have to say my dream job would either be a football or baseball announcer or a high school football, golf, or baseball coach. Who knows? I still have time for it to happen.
[Image: bamabackground.jpg]
Collect: James Carpenter, Brodie Croyle, AJ McCarron, Chance Warmack and Auto/Mem of Alabama players
James Carpenter PC- 48/51 94.1% (not counting 1/1)

I would like to be the oil rub down boy for the Hawaii'n Tropic Swim Suit Models. Traveling all over the world rubbing down gorgeous women with suntan oil, oh hell yes!

If I cant do that then I would love to open a card shop and talk sports with the customers while watching games on the big screens and ripping wax!
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

[quote='bigt314' pid='1872330' dateline='1327707054']
I would like to be the oil rub down boy for the Hawaii'n Tropic Swim Suit Models. Traveling all over the world rubbing down gorgeous women with suntan oil, oh hell yes!

If I cant do that then I would love to open a card shop and talk sports with the customers while watching games on the big screens and ripping wax!
Ahh you beat me, I was gonna say Hugh Heffner's right hand man!!

[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

(01-27-2012, 02:22 AM)branesergen Wrote: JW does the payday go as hard as the work looks? - I dont understand this question lol
As hard as the work looks does the pay make it worth while?

I'm a pipe fitter...I hate my job lol. My dream would either be to open another custom truck shop or to be a sports agent.

1. Female Talent scout for a certain movie industry.
2. Travel show host
3. professional golfer
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

(01-27-2012, 07:15 PM)devils2thedeath2010 Wrote: As hard as the work looks does the pay make it worth while?
Oh hell yes lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC