Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My prize from Pro Bowl Practice!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I got to meet A.J. Green and he signed my jersey. Also met Jermaine Gresham and Geno Atkins and they signed my ball. Still trying to get Andy Dalton but the reporters won't leave him alone long enough to come and sign autographs.

[Image: photo.jpg]
how sick!!
thats sweet! i wish i had nfl action in my city.
Awesome!
(01-27-2012, 12:00 AM)robsvideos Wrote: [ -> ]thats sweet! i wish i had nfl action in my city.
i wish i had NFL action in my state
(01-27-2012, 12:00 AM)robsvideos Wrote: [ -> ]thats sweet! i wish i had nfl action in my city.
Pro Bowl week is the only time we get any NFL action all year, so you have to make the most of your time why they are here. Most of the players are supper nice and don't mind signing autographs you really just have to be in the right place at the right time.

lol hey cox how about getting close to Cam or Peppers or Steve Smith for me Tongue
(01-27-2012, 12:01 AM)rogue655 Wrote: [ -> ]i wish i had NFL action in my state
i know,right? i live in utah and if i want to see a game,i have to drive/fly to denver.
(01-27-2012, 12:10 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]lol hey cox how about getting close to Cam or Peppers or Steve Smith for me Tongue
I pushed Steve Smith and his daughter on a surfboard yesterday to see a sea turtle at the beach. he was trying to paddle out and was having a hard time and I had fins on so I gave a little assistance. He is a pretty cool guy. Cam did the superman right in front of me today and gave the guy next to me wearing his jersey the practice ball and signed his jersey. He really cheeses it up for the fans.
Clovis New Mexico here.... Either have to go to Colorado or Texas...Trying to retire in Florida at least watch some professional games...

But that is sick!
Pages: 1 2 3