`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
90's inserts need help

90's inserts need help
My LCS told me today that they just bought a huge lot of 90's boxes. I don't know yet which boxes b/c they haven't put them out at the store yet but I was wondering what 90's inserts have some big value.

I know Legacies, Star Rubies Autographics and Donruss Crusades. Anything else?

RE: 90's inserts need help
refractors have begun to rise, particularly those from early Finest boxes and the 96-97 years due it being Kobe's RC year (in Finest, Chrome and Bowman's Best). A lot of early low #ed cards have soared as well since they were the first of their kind. Other than that you pretty much hit the nail on the head!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

If they have the first two years Finest for cheap, I would recommend those. I bought a jumbo box almost two years ago for very cheap.. something like $30-40.. a guy is trying to get $335 for 93-94 Finest Jumbo box. crazy price for early finest... I been looking for another box.. those years were fun to bust...

I have a few skybox boxes from 92-93 & 93-94, that I got for cheap. around $45 for four boxes. If you can get them for under $20-25, those are some cool boxes. especially shaq's RC year... make sure they are series 2 if you're going for the rookies..

Would be interested in hearing what 90's boxes your LCS has...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(01-21-2012, 07:42 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: If they have the first two years Finest for cheap, I would recommend those. I bought a jumbo box almost two years ago for very cheap.. something like $30-40.. a guy is trying to get $335 for 93-94 Finest Jumbo box. crazy price for early finest... I been looking for another box.. those years were fun to bust...

I have a few skybox boxes from 92-93 & 93-94, that I got for cheap. around $45 for four boxes. If you can get them for under $20-25, those are some cool boxes. especially shaq's RC year... make sure they are series 2 if you're going for the rookies..

Would be interested in hearing what 90's boxes your LCS has...

I agree with that last sentence! And there's a guy who pops up at local card shows around here who has several nice old school boxes (2 of 93-94 finest, 97-98 chrome among them) for pretty reasonable. I got a 97-98 chrome box from him a few months ago for only $30 and pulled a Jordan Season's Best Refractor. He hasn't shown up lately though, so I hope he comes back!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

thanks for the info. much appreciated. hopefully i come across some good stuff.