`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ???

RE: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ???
i forgot that tos, sorry. was just trying to help, its a shame he ended his run here like this, i cant say to much bad about him since i got 2 decent trades from him, but thats bs what hes doing to the other traders!!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

You know I have had a hard time with newer traders recently.

I had a new trader PM a few weeks back asking me about a nicer card I have. We agreed on an offer via PM and then after them having trouble figuring out the trade function we have a couple of trades to represent our "1 for 1 HIGH END" trade that we have both accepted.

After helping them out as much as I could and getting the deal done, I haven't heard from them since that day. I can see that they have logged in a few times, but no response to numerous messages.

It is been two weeks tomorrow and I am thinking that I have had another trader back out because I wouldn't send first to a new trader. Meanwhile I have had other traders ask about the card that I am due to send after I recieve. Will I recieve and how long should I wait without a response before moving on???

It is getting to the point that I just want to trade with the regulars on here, the newer traders are killing me.

I have also had another trade offer going with a newbie for a set need, it is not as old but we agreed to a trade via PM and I sent an offer and they haven't accepted it for a while now and I haven't recieved any response to the few messages I sent to them either.

WTF??? I have never had this many issues in all my time on this forum and recently it seems that the few trades with regulars are the only smooth transactions I have had.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

+ 1 I'm seeing the same type of things here to. I have three trades that are going no where. Is there any way to get a trade deleted after its been accepted??? Trade page is getting ugly with none responsive accepted trades.I'm not ready upset because I haven't sent cards for any of them just want to clear them out.

(10-19-2011, 03:54 PM)got watcha want Wrote: You know I have had a hard time with newer traders recently.

I had a new trader PM a few weeks back asking me about a nicer card I have. We agreed on an offer via PM and then after them having trouble figuring out the trade function we have a couple of trades to represent our "1 for 1 HIGH END" trade that we have both accepted.

After helping them out as much as I could and getting the deal done, I haven't heard from them since that day. I can see that they have logged in a few times, but no response to numerous messages.

It is been two weeks tomorrow and I am thinking that I have had another trader back out because I wouldn't send first to a new trader. Meanwhile I have had other traders ask about the card that I am due to send after I recieve. Will I recieve and how long should I wait without a response before moving on???

It is getting to the point that I just want to trade with the regulars on here, the newer traders are killing me.

I have also had another trade offer going with a newbie for a set need, it is not as old but we agreed to a trade via PM and I sent an offer and they haven't accepted it for a while now and I haven't recieved any response to the few messages I sent to them either.

WTF??? I have never had this many issues in all my time on this forum and recently it seems that the few trades with regulars are the only smooth transactions I have had.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

crimedawg- Yeah mark them shipped and recieved and the go to your completed trades. Don't leave feedback unless it is deserved.

+ A NEW message from Shaqeatsthat via our trade......................

ShaqEatsThat | 10/19/2011 3:59 PM
all items are sent i only owe crimedawg, and technically hes not even down anything cuz he didnt send either, all other were sent but for some reason only pingbling got his end, you guys are all liers HANDBALL FOR MONEY?

***At the least we know that he is reading this thread.

Crimedawg and I were the only ones that he traded with after he added all of those high end cards to his org. WE WERE THE ONLY HIGH END TRADES THAT HE HAD MADE BEFORE I POSTED THIS. He never had those cards he was offering to both of us. He was not posting on the boards because he was ignoring the traders that were due stuff from him and didn't want to get called out in a thread.

He also was holding out on the other OLDER pending trades that were due until I posted this, that is why it took so long for ping to get his end (and IF the rest of you recieve what is owed). I bet the post marks on his packages are after my OP.
He had those cards when he made the older trades and knew a ban was coming for not delivering on that lower end stuff. Then he immediately decided to scam for higher end cards with the feedback he had built with a bunch of low end trades.

Alexander, you attempted to scam and I called you out on it. Crimedawg had his suspicions as well- being that both of your trades with us were well in our favor and you pressured us to send first on our trades. When I didn't send quickly, you backed out with a lame excuse, so I wouldn't do just as I did with this thread and foil your plans to scam for more cards.

I know it seems like a lot of speculation, but I have seen just that kind of thing on other forums more than once, including the new forum on BO cards that you are now posting in. I hope your banned status is lifted after the others recieve their cards that you owe them, but I will never trade with you again.

Traders need to be aware a trader with the habits that I have mentioned on this post is usually scamming when they have lower feedback and then pressure you to send first. If you have low feedback then don't make (high end) trades unless it is with a trader that post regularly and have a higher feedback. After you build your feedback up then you can make HIGH END trades with anybody you want to.

Let us all know about it and we could save some heartache for other traders as I did for crimedawg.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

I posted this on one of his thread on the blowout cards board:

kct;1773519 Wrote:You should send them to all the people you owe cards to on beckett as extras with the cards you still owe them.:mad:
No hopefully, he'll start fixing things..

he was pretty quick to respond to your post too
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(10-19-2011, 03:54 PM)got watcha want Wrote: I have also had another trade offer going with a newbie for a set need, it is not as old but we agreed to a trade via PM and I sent an offer and they haven't accepted it for a while now and I haven't recieved any response to the few messages I sent to them either.

People like this suck, How am i going to be able to make good trades when everyone's suspicious of all the new traders.

For crying out loud it's cardboard why do people need to feel the need to cheat people.

(10-19-2011, 05:54 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: he was pretty quick to respond to your post too
I see that. what the heck does this mean?

ShaqEatsThat;1773598 Wrote:wanna play handball for money?

Wow this guy is really childish. This is the message he sent me:

" Re: Trade on beckett for 2001-02 SP Authentic Superstar Authentics #SAKB Kobe Bryant
tell ur cxxxxxxxxxxxxill be late t*night, and tell ur xxxxxxxxxxxxthe food was great"

I added the * to replace some of the letters...

wow, what a tool!!!!!! time to go check that thread out.
heres a message he sent me on blowout, "i sent everyone their end of trades, i dunno wut the big fuss is about, i am the victim here ping, everyone except crimedawg has received their end". this is my reply, "sorry man, ive known/been trading with them alot longer then i have you, i believe them!!! dont know why youre scamming them? and the immature messages youre sending out are pathetic!!!! i will make it a point to bash you on any thread you post on this website until the members get their end. you sent my end with dc, did you not do dc with their's?"

heres his reply to my previous message, "immature comments, let me guess hes only posting the bad things i say back to him on the beckett forum huh? big shock, keep bashing im done trading anyway, people are just crazy this is a big freakin joke now. after kc talks shyt because i dont come from a good neighborhood like his overprivledged *****? naw man tell him to post everything, not just when i respond with the hate, like i said take their side its ok, im done trading forever."
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(10-19-2011, 08:25 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: wow, what a tool!!!!!! time to go check that thread out.
heres a message he sent me , "i sent everyone their end of trades, i dunno wut the big fuss is about, i am the victim here ping, everyone except crimedawg has received their end". this is my reply, "sorry man, ive known/been trading with them alot longer then i have you, i believe them!!! dont know why youre scamming them? and the immature messages youre sending out are pathetic!!!! i will make it a point to bash you on any thread you post on this website until the members get their end. you sent my end with dc, did you not do dc with their's?"
PM me for link,
i think the members on here need to know whats going on and being said.
heres his reply to my previous message, "immature comments, let me guess hes only posting the bad things i say back to him on the beckett forum huh? big shock, keep bashing im done trading anyway, people are just crazy this is a big freakin joke now. after kc talks shyt because i dont come from a good neighborhood like his overprivledged *****? naw man tell him to post everything, not just when i respond with the hate, like i said take their side its ok, im done trading forever."
Wow is all I can say. Ping if you want to read all the messages he sent me and my response just let me know and I'll message them to you.. He's getting mad now that everyone on that board is getting on him..