Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ???

RE: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ???
heres the message i sent him.
Hey, i was just wanting to let you know that i received your end of the trade and everything was in good condition. i notice you havent been active on beckett's boards so thats why im contacting you here. there are a few members over there that are alleging that they havent gotten your end of the trade yet, even though you have told them it is shipped. so far, the only ones that have posted are htowntigger and kct1, those are the ones i can think of off the top of my head. can you at least message them and let them know what is going on. we have had 2 trades and although the second was a little bumpy, you came through as promised so i dont think you would be scamming anyone, but nobody knows whats going on. i have already told them if things dont get resolved, then we will have to make this public on all the trading sites, the last thing i want to do is hurt somones reputation, but this hobby is all about trust and looking out for each other, i nor do i want anyone to get scammed. i hope everything gets squared away. if you want me to relay messages to them i can, but i think it would be best if you message them or post again on the thread gotwatchawant made on beckett.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(10-13-2011, 12:08 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: heres the message i sent him.
Hey, i was just wanting to let you know that i received your end of the trade and everything was in good condition. i notice you havent been active on beckett's boards so thats why im contacting you here. there are a few members over there that are alleging that they havent gotten your end of the trade yet, even though you have told them it is shipped. so far, the only ones that have posted are htowntigger and kct1, those are the ones i can think of off the top of my head. can you at least message them and let them know what is going on. we have had 2 trades and although the second was a little bumpy, you came through as promised so i dont think you would be scamming anyone, but nobody knows whats going on. i have already told them if things dont get resolved, then we will have to make this public on all the trading sites, the last thing i want to do is hurt somones reputation, but this hobby is all about trust and looking out for each other, i nor do i want anyone to get scammed. i hope everything gets squared away. if you want me to relay messages to them i can, but i think it would be best if you message them or post again on the thread gotwatchawant made on beckett.
Thanks, hopefully he'll reply...

(10-13-2011, 03:26 PM)kct1 Wrote: Thanks, hopefully he'll reply...
kct1- How long have you been waiting?
(10-13-2011, 11:58 AM)got watcha want Wrote: How long have you been waiting kct1? I think it has been a couple of weeks now for another anonymous trader I have been exchanging PMs with.

I think that the trades with kct1, htowntigger, and the trader I am communicating with makes three. If I am reading his feedback to trades ratio on his profile correctly, that is the only three pending trades he still has. (not counting the one he backed out with me)
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

shaqeatsthat responded saying "yup i cant go on beckett anymore, but ill send you the DC's". i sent him "why cant you go on beckett? how many outstanding trades do you have? and you will make good on all your trades correct? and im sure everyone wants to know what has been the hold up."

He is not banned and he could message through the trades page if he is still blocked from posting. I think this guy is lying. He knows this and that is how he messaged me before when Xtreme had him moderated on every post he made.

LMK when you guys give up and I will post the negative feedback for him that I can.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(10-13-2011, 03:51 PM)got watcha want Wrote: kct1- How long have you been waiting?
Going on three weeks since he marked his card as shipped.

week and a half here
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

he replied "i have 2 outstanding trades left now, 1 of which i never received anyway so technically i owe ONE person". i replied "ok, htowntigger, kct1, and crimedawg all say they have outstanding trades with you? kct1 says you marked shipped going on 3 weeks, crimedawg says he has waited a week and a half, and htowntigger said his stuff was suppose to be shipped around a month ago. why cant you go onto beckett and message them? i dont believe you are banned? so with the members i listed, what is the status of the trades with them, whose cards do you have (receiving their end), and whose cards have you shipped, or will ship? im keeping everyone updated on beckett's website."

So first he's gonna get you the DC's, then he admits he hasn't sent anything. But since I haven't sent because all this went down right after we had an accepted trade he doesn't owe me anything?!?!?!?!? how does that make sense at all. I'm more than happy to send him the cards but his constant lying isn't going to get anything out of me unless I receive his end of the deal. I don't think its mine or any of the other traders who are waiting on their ends of deals that have ever been the problem here. I know he reads all this because he continues to log into Beckett every day.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

theres definitely some weirdness going on, but why would he send me my end of the trade if he was just planning on scamming everyone? and to htown, kct1, and crimedawg, who has sent cards to him but havent receieved their end? who has the potential to get scammed and who just has an idle accepted trade that nothing has been shipped? our trade is broken down like this, trade accepted 9/24, i sent 9/26 and he marked received 9/29, he never marked shipped but he gave me a valid tracking number on 10/6 and i received on 10/12 (18 days from when the trade was accepted) so hopefully, the process is just slow and everyone will get their cards!!!!!! he hasnt responded from the last message i sent him, if anyone needs me to relay messages, lmk.