`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Just passed 300 trades...And my feedback got knocked down again !!

Just passed 300 trades...And my feedback got knocked down again !!
I love when people leave me negatives for something then leave no comment ....or they leave a positive comment while leaving me less than perfect feedback...dnt care too much anyway , it's not like its gonna affect me trading on here , i just cant stand it ....my perfect 5 rating lasted 11 months, and 300 trades....lets all have a moment of silence

RE: Just passed 300 trades...And my feedback got knocked down again !!
*moment of silence*
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(07-28-2011, 07:39 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: Congrats on large amounts of trade....sorry for bad feedback........still working on my first trade so hopefully one day I can talk about #300.
i have a shonn greene auto that is around the century mark in bv if you want to work something out for that posey silk you have Smile

Is it just me or are Braun and Longoria trying to harmonize for next years American Idol auditions. LOL
SUPERCOLLECTOR OF KEN GRIFFEY JR AND MICHAEL SAUNDERS

[Image: myguys.png]

congrats on the high number john. stinks on the feedback. Mine lasted alot less than yours. but it was self induced because of my slow shipping sometimes. think i got knocked again for not having all the cards in a trade at one point so I sent what i had along with his cards and still got dinged.
no org, please do not send trade requests

i mislabeled a few cards while loading my org again aparently...but anytime i made a mistake it was on a very small bv card, and i included cards of whatever player it was that were like 5 times the bv....dnt care too much about it to be honest everyone here knows me for the most part...i just hate how they dont leave comments. When i leave negative feedback (which i have twice when i ddnt receive my cards from ppl) i really tear into them inthe comment section. Man up and say what you gotta say

(07-28-2011, 08:29 PM)john1580 Wrote: i mislabeled a few cards while loading my org again aparently...but anytime i made a mistake it was on a very small bv card, and i included cards of whatever player it was that were like 5 times the bv....dnt care too much about it to be honest everyone here knows me for the most part...i just hate how they dont leave comments. When i leave negative feedback (which i have twice when i ddnt receive my cards from ppl) i really tear into them inthe comment section. Man up and say what you gotta say
+1
no org, please do not send trade requests

I'm not trading with you anymore!

that stinks bro, probably a newbie
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Ah, don't you just love losing your 5.00 Overall Rating? I remember the ONE time I got a 4 Star Overall rating. The guy I traded with took over a month to mail his end out and I got 4 stars because I wasn't "very patient" with him when it arrived about 6 weeks after the deal was done. He held my feedback hostage until after seeing that I gave him 3 Stars on Shipping but 5 Overall. Gotta love the chumps who leave less than perfect feedback for meaningless reasons.

(07-28-2011, 08:57 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Ah, don't you just love losing your 5.00 Overall Rating? I remember the ONE time I got a 4 Star Overall rating. The guy I traded with took over a month to mail his end out and I got 4 stars because I wasn't "very patient" with him when it arrived about 6 weeks after the deal was done. He held my feedback hostage until after seeing that I gave him 3 Stars on Shipping but 5 Overall. Gotta love the chumps who leave less than perfect feedback for meaningless reasons.
wow...that has to be the worst reason to leave someone a negative that i've ever heard ! You weren't patient enough cuz he didnt send your cards for a month , lol...what a dbag
(07-28-2011, 08:41 PM)iconms Wrote: I'm not trading with you anymore!

that stinks bro, probably a newbie
it was probably you