Beckett Message Boards
Just passed 300 trades...And my feedback got knocked down again !! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Just passed 300 trades...And my feedback got knocked down again !! (/thread-1450428.html)

Pages: 1 2

Just passed 300 trades...And my feedback got knocked down again !! - john1580 - 07-28-2011

I love when people leave me negatives for something then leave no comment ....or they leave a positive comment while leaving me less than perfect feedback...dnt care too much anyway , it's not like its gonna affect me trading on here , i just cant stand it ....my perfect 5 rating lasted 11 months, and 300 trades....lets all have a moment of silence

RE: Just passed 300 trades...And my feedback got knocked down again !! - bustin 5 knots - 07-28-2011

*moment of silence*

RE: Just passed 300 trades...And my feedback got knocked down again !! - john1580 - 07-28-2011

(07-28-2011, 07:39 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: Congrats on large amounts of trade....sorry for bad feedback........still working on my first trade so hopefully one day I can talk about #300.

i have a shonn greene auto that is around the century mark in bv if you want to work something out for that posey silk you have Smile

RE: Just passed 300 trades...And my feedback got knocked down again !! - grfyfan - 07-28-2011

Is it just me or are Braun and Longoria trying to harmonize for next years American Idol auditions. LOL

RE: Just passed 300 trades...And my feedback got knocked down again !! - michaelstepper - 07-28-2011

congrats on the high number john. stinks on the feedback. Mine lasted alot less than yours. but it was self induced because of my slow shipping sometimes. think i got knocked again for not having all the cards in a trade at one point so I sent what i had along with his cards and still got dinged.

RE: Just passed 300 trades...And my feedback got knocked down again !! - john1580 - 07-28-2011

i mislabeled a few cards while loading my org again aparently...but anytime i made a mistake it was on a very small bv card, and i included cards of whatever player it was that were like 5 times the bv....dnt care too much about it to be honest everyone here knows me for the most part...i just hate how they dont leave comments. When i leave negative feedback (which i have twice when i ddnt receive my cards from ppl) i really tear into them inthe comment section. Man up and say what you gotta say

RE: Just passed 300 trades...And my feedback got knocked down again !! - michaelstepper - 07-28-2011

(07-28-2011, 08:29 PM)john1580 Wrote: i mislabeled a few cards while loading my org again aparently...but anytime i made a mistake it was on a very small bv card, and i included cards of whatever player it was that were like 5 times the bv....dnt care too much about it to be honest everyone here knows me for the most part...i just hate how they dont leave comments. When i leave negative feedback (which i have twice when i ddnt receive my cards from ppl) i really tear into them inthe comment section. Man up and say what you gotta say

+1

RE: Just passed 300 trades...And my feedback got knocked down again !! - iconms - 07-28-2011

I'm not trading with you anymore!

that stinks bro, probably a newbie

RE: Just passed 300 trades...And my feedback got knocked down again !! - slufan83 - 07-28-2011

Ah, don't you just love losing your 5.00 Overall Rating? I remember the ONE time I got a 4 Star Overall rating. The guy I traded with took over a month to mail his end out and I got 4 stars because I wasn't "very patient" with him when it arrived about 6 weeks after the deal was done. He held my feedback hostage until after seeing that I gave him 3 Stars on Shipping but 5 Overall. Gotta love the chumps who leave less than perfect feedback for meaningless reasons.

RE: Just passed 300 trades...And my feedback got knocked down again !! - john1580 - 07-29-2011

(07-28-2011, 08:57 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Ah, don't you just love losing your 5.00 Overall Rating? I remember the ONE time I got a 4 Star Overall rating. The guy I traded with took over a month to mail his end out and I got 4 stars because I wasn't "very patient" with him when it arrived about 6 weeks after the deal was done. He held my feedback hostage until after seeing that I gave him 3 Stars on Shipping but 5 Overall. Gotta love the chumps who leave less than perfect feedback for meaningless reasons.

wow...that has to be the worst reason to leave someone a negative that i've ever heard ! You weren't patient enough cuz he didnt send your cards for a month , lol...what a dbag
(07-28-2011, 08:41 PM)iconms Wrote: I'm not trading with you anymore!

that stinks bro, probably a newbie

it was probably you