`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I LOVE THIS HOBBY,BUT.............

I LOVE THIS HOBBY,BUT.............
and its been happening alot here lately,when i get back from lcs and fell like the dumb (girl,boy) that was warned about a (guy,girl) but didnt listen and got BURNED!!!!!!!! 200 BUKS 4 SOME STUFF I PROB COULDVE GOTTEN OUT OF A BLASTER AT WALLY WORLD,TARGET.OH WELL TAKE THE GOOD WITH THE BAD I GUESS.
Photobucket

BANNER MADE BY BLAYNERO.THANKS ALOT

RE: I LOVE THIS HOBBY,BUT.............
ive broke TONS of product over the years, my good hits don't even eclipse the amount of crap i've ended up with in "bad boxes". if you have so much box-remorse, buy singles is my advice
Insert Banner.

(06-21-2011, 10:26 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: ive broke TONS of product over the years, my good hits don't even eclipse the amount of crap i've ended up with in "bad boxes". if you have so much box-remorse, buy singles is my advice
thanks gooch ive thought about that but i always buy boxes thinkin of "THE BIG HIT".lol or trade bait.dnt get me wrong i love it was just wanderin if any1 else felt the same.and what i think is crap some1 is lookin or waiting 4 that particular card.

Photobucket

Yeah trust me you arent the only one, I think the fun of it is opening the packs waiting to see what autos you get. But yeah if you add up the money spent on boxes, could have just bought the singles you wanted with that cash.
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/bigjohn79/
NEED:Tom Brady, Big Ben,P Manning, LUCK,Tannehill RC AUTO contenders for my PC!
[Image: bigjohnbannercopy.jpg]

You're gambling when you buy packs/ boxes. Plain and simple. People that put a hundred dollars in a slot machine and win almost nothing back and get upset... it seems silly that they get upset because they knew that the odds are against them. You're doing the exact same thing. I do it, you do it, we all do it.

grabbing random packs from lcs is like playing lottery tickets man.. sometimes u win big or eben a little.. sometimes u play 50 tix and get squat.

(06-21-2011, 10:37 PM)shigfrag Wrote: You're gambling when you buy packs/ boxes. Plain and simple. People that put a hundred dollars in a slot machine and win almost nothing back and get upset... it seems silly that they get upset because they knew that the odds are against them. You're doing the exact same thing. I do it, you do it, we all do it.
i know its crazy.just wanted 2 hear from people.

(06-21-2011, 10:39 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: grabbing random packs from lcs is like playing lottery tickets man.. sometimes u win big or eben a little.. sometimes u play 50 tix and get squat.
yep and believe it or not ive gotten some of my best cards buying single paks at lcs.but always spend more thinkn i got these im hot 2day ill buy more.lol

(06-21-2011, 10:34 PM)xxbigjohn79xx Wrote: Yeah trust me you arent the only one, I think the fun of it is opening the packs waiting to see what autos you get. But yeah if you add up the money spent on boxes, could have just bought the singles you wanted with that cash.
that is the fun of it.my ol lady watches football but as far as knowing whos hot and whos not but she loves opening the hits.

Photobucket

(06-21-2011, 10:26 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: ive broke TONS of product over the years, my good hits don't even eclipse the amount of crap i've ended up with in "bad boxes". if you have so much box-remorse, buy singles is my advice
Take his advice Titan fan, I know you are REBEL, buy singles and if you come across some extra cash, splurge on a couple boxes or a case. Buy singles, you get hits EVERY time and can usually get them for 20 -50% of bv. There is NO substitute. I wasted thousands when I got started and the WORST thing you can do is buy them dang Walmart/Target blasters, the WORST! Take this advice, I have talked to you before, you are a good dude, spend your money wisely and your pc will grow in numbers/higher end cards and will save you money! Plus you will be alot happier, it will eliminate that heartbreaking feeling of pulling a load of crap!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(06-21-2011, 10:48 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Take his advice Titan fan, I know you are REBEL, buy singles and if you come across some extra cash, splurge on a couple boxes or a case. Buy singles, you get hits EVERY time and can usually get them for 20 -50% of bv. There is NO substitute. I wasted thousands when I got started and the WORST thing you can do is buy them dang Walmart/Target blasters, the WORST! Take this advice, I have talked to you before, you are a good dude, spend your money wisely and your pc will grow in numbers/higher end cards and will save you money! Plus you will be alot happier, it will eliminate that heartbreaking feeling of pulling a load of crap!
thanks 4 the tip.i may start doin that
Photobucket

(06-21-2011, 10:57 PM)REBEL74 Wrote: thanks 4 the tip.i may start doin that
My pc has grown from $3000 to $18000 in 6 months doing it this way, there is no going back.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]