Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I LOVE THIS HOBBY,BUT.............

RE: I LOVE THIS HOBBY,BUT.............
oops, double post

(06-21-2011, 10:57 PM)REBEL74 Wrote: thanks 4 the tip.i may start doin that
Believe me Joey, I have gotten poop in every box I have ever opened (unless I opened them during a group break-in which case I still ended up with the poop) I'm the queen of poopy boxes!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

I've bought 13 packs out of a 24 packs hobby box of rising rookies over the last 2 days with no hits. I'm the only one that has bought any at the lcs the last 2 packs I opened with nothing in it I was unbelievably bummed. I'm on a bad streak right now too.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

yeah sorry i seem to do pretty good on boxes. i get a bad one every now and then but ive had some pretty nice pulls this year. but i will say i buy alot of singles too
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(06-21-2011, 11:14 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: I've bought 13 packs out of a 24 packs hobby box of rising rookies over the last 2 days with no hits. I'm the only one that has bought any at the lcs the last 2 packs I opened with nothing in it I was unbelievably bummed. I'm on a bad streak right now too.
Do I need to go back and pull up the thread begging you to stop buying that crap? You might as well drive down the highway and throw your money out the window. Buy SURE things, unless you have an endless amount of cash and can do whatever you want. I dont, so I get singles or lots, PERIOD. I will post my pickups from the last week and a half in a couple days when my bucket is acting right and show you what i mean.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(06-21-2011, 11:28 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Do I need to go back and pull up the thread begging you to stop buying that crap? You might as well drive down the highway and throw your money out the window. Buy SURE things, unless you have an endless amount of cash and can do whatever you want. I dont, so I get singles or lots, PERIOD. I will post my pickups from the last week and a half in a couple days when my bucket is acting right and show you what i mean.

It's a thrill to me when I get the hit though lol. I'm addicted!

I too like to buy the blasters with the hopes of pulling something good....they are mostly always crap though. I like the thrill of busting packs, not knowing what is inside. After my last retail binge resulted in a loss of $60, with a bunch of crappy base rookies to show for it (Sure they are worth $100 or so.....but not really) I vowed to save my money and spend it on something really nice from ebay. I do still however fancy the idea of buying a hobby box sometime in the future.....Can never rationalize spending $110 on the box I want though.
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

(06-21-2011, 11:38 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: It's a thrill to me when I get the hit though lol. I'm addicted!
ME 2.ive never hit anything thats gonna let me retire early.lol.but i have hit a few great autos but in college boxes and they dnt hold value as well

Photobucket

BANNER MADE BY BLAYNERO.THANKS ALOT

(06-21-2011, 11:38 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: It's a thrill to me when I get the hit though lol. I'm addicted!
OK you are in denial, I am contacting the authorities right now, time for an intervention! LMAO!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(06-21-2011, 11:49 PM)jncdrew Wrote: OK you are in denial, I am contacting the authorities right now, time for an intervention! LMAO!
lol don't do that they may actually find something they can really arrest me for Smile