Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
My UConn Huskies and Texas Longhorns Alma Mater Collection

Holy pajama bottoms!!!
Those are some flippin' awesome additions!!
Wow, just wow!! I love em!
Congrats!!
emoticon
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

SICK collection. Those brown R&S 1/1s are......there isn't even a word to describe them!
[Image: TEZsports2328-1.jpg]
TRADE ME ALL OF YOUR 2010 SCORE!!!! LOOKING FOR EVERYTHING!!!!

Mik253 Wrote:Holy funk and waggles Wendy, that is a sweet update. I love those 1/1s that is one heck of a score. And a bunch of multicolors to boot. Congrats on some sweet cards.
Looking forward to the next one.

Thought you might like those multi-colors!!! Smile

DeMarcusWareFan Wrote:Wow those pick ups are unreal. I know who to go to if I open any donald browns. I have one coming but sadly its a quad auto with shonn greene. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see more.

Thanks!! Can't wait to see yours!! UD Black quad, I presume??  emoticon

CUTLETT Wrote:BTW, I was watching some live group breaks and thetruth17 just pulled the Donald Brown Logo Shield from National Treasures. Not sure who the lucky person was, but I'm sure you have your ways... emoticon

Cutlett, tried to cruise around for this break but couldn't find it. I'm not a big fan of youtube! LOL  If you get a chance, shoot me a PM with the link. Gotta find that one!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Avery and Burton Wrote:Those Donald Brown's are outrageous Wendy! I was nearly drooling as I scrolled down! 

Thanks A&B!! I quite like them myself! Smile

NineOf Wrote:I feel like the card company had you in mind when they made that college ticket parallel. "She'll have no choice but to chase this one down..."

LOL!!! You're not kidding... I'm still waiting for the Husky 1/1's to show up. I'm sure they made them, just haven't seen them yet...

PhoenixRising34 Wrote:Holy pajama bottoms!!!
Those are some flippin' awesome additions!!
Wow, just wow!! I love em!
Congrats!!

Thanks Phoenix!!! I am proud to have blue & white pajama bottoms!!

THE ENDD ZONE Wrote:SICK collection. Those brown R&S 1/1s are......there isn't even a word to describe them!

Thanks!! We have to thank Broncoboy27 for having the initial love for them. He gobbled them up, but was gracious enough to get them to me!!!!

Ready for some more???

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:

NineOf Wrote:I feel like the card company had you in mind when they made that college ticket parallel. "She'll have no choice but to chase this one down..."

LOL!!! You're not kidding... I'm still waiting for the Husky 1/1's to show up. I'm sure they made them, just haven't seen them yet...

Ohh man that Championship Ticket 1/1 is going to be a beauty too, I hope you can pick it up if it ever shows... I'm still waiting on Burtons, or even Averys.... I want it so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

<font color=blue><b>Here are a few more...

Prestige College Mascot /50 , Prestige Draft Picks /199
[Image: img609.jpg]

Press Pass blue /50, Class of 2009 34/199!!!
Class of 2009 Red Ink (not recognized by Beckett...so I can't give a print run), Head of the Class /25 w/ "DB" inscription. (haven't been able to find the print run on this inscription either. He didn't do more than 2 "DB's" on any other card though...)
[Image: img610.jpg]

Press Pass Gridiron Graphs Ruby Red Ink /10,  Legends Saturday Signatures /25
Legends All Conference 34/199!!! and All Conference /25
[Image: img611.jpg]

Enjoy!! 2 Jersey Numbered pickups!!!</font color=blue></b>

More great pickups!!!! I like that "DB" inscription too.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

and I missed the jersey number pickup! Very sweet!

Avery and Burton Wrote:Ohh man that Championship Ticket 1/1 is going to be a beauty too, I hope you can pick it up if it ever shows... I'm still waiting on Burtons, or even Averys.... I want it so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad

The Championship Ticket has been pulled. The guy is asking too much for it given the quality of the auto. It is still a 1/1, but the auto is worse than both my College Tickets above. For whatever reason, some of the markers didn't mix with the card coating.... why on earth would that happen to one of the highest value cards so far this year???

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:[quote="Mik253"]Holy funk and waggles Wendy, that is a sweet update. I love those 1/1s that is one heck of a score. And a bunch of multicolors to boot. Congrats on some sweet cards.
Looking forward to the next one.

Thought you might like those multi-colors!!! Smile

DeMarcusWareFan Wrote:Wow those pick ups are unreal. I know who to go to if I open any donald browns. I have one coming but sadly its a quad auto with shonn greene. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see more.

Thanks!! Can't wait to see yours!! UD Black quad, I presume??  emoticon

Its the rookie premiere one from topps. It's got greene, wells, mccoy and brown. Should be here soon, had to send the first one back since it didn't have greene on it lol.