`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
My UConn Huskies and Texas Longhorns Alma Mater Collection

I have the Brian Orakpo Auto from Bowman Draft #/99 and the NFL Draft Logo Auto from Playoff Prestige as well..Let me know if you are interested in these items..Thanks..Nice Collection
[Image: Banner.jpg]

<font color=blue><b> Here are the next in the series!!!

HUGE thanks to Broncoboy27 for these babies!!
Leaf R&S Platinum 1/1 and R&S Longevity Platinum 1/1!!! WOOOT!
R&S College Logo /10
[Image: img605.jpg]

Limited /149, Gold Spotlight /10
Limited Jumbo Jersey/Auto /10, Jumbo Prime/Auto /25
[Image: img606.jpg]

Limited Slideshow /50 (oops! 2 of them! But I LOVE the Slideshows!!!)
And that "N"??  5/5...also known as 1/1 since there's only one of each letter.
[Image: img607.jpg]

Contenders autos...had to get 2 of each. Smile
Rookie Ticket SP /465 (yeah, right...SP my ***), College Ticket /65
[Image: img608.jpg]

Enough for tonight!!! Enjoy!!</font color=blue></b>
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Aloha RW34, Very nice updates. I love the Limited Phenoms & that Limited Lettermen is beautiful, I have yet to see those for Knowshon. Those Contenders cards a unique, Since i live in Hawai`i, Getting a Knowshon will be the closest that i will get to a football ticket, Lol. I will get your package out by thursday. Have a good one, Mahalo & GOD bless. emoticon Shaka
HE> I

Great updates R'Dub! All of them are sweet, but my favorite one is the Gridiron Kings Dual Patch. That bad boy is NASTY!!!! (Gotta love the Phenoms, too!) emoticon
[Image: cutlett_newMMX.jpg]

****Click banner to see my Photobucket****

Broncoboy27 Wrote:Aloha RW34, Very nice updates. I love the LimitedPhenoms & that Limited Lettermen is beautiful, I have yet to seethose for Knowshon. Those Contenders cards a unique, Since i live inHawai`i, Getting a Knowshon will be the closest that i will get to afootball ticket, Lol. I will get your package out by thursday. Have agood one, Mahalo & GOD bless. emoticon Shaka

Thanks Bronco!! Your two 1/1's feel right at home here. Thanks again for making that happen!! I do treasure that Limited Letterman. Who knows how many will sit in boxes for years and years?? Just glad I was able to get one of the five.
BTW, love how you sneak your latest and greatest into your avatar!! Hard to beat the /15 auto my friend!! Can't wait to see the whole showcase in its prime! emoticon   Talk soon--
CUTLETT Wrote:Great updates R'Dub! All of them are sweet, but my favorite one is the Gridiron Kings Dual Patch. That bad boy is NASTY!!!! (Gotta love the Phenoms, too!) emoticon

Thanks for stopping by Cutlett!! Got me 2 of those nice Gridiron Kings dual patch autos. emoticon  Tried for a 3rd tonight, but got sniped at the last second. Ah well.
Your Bennett is in, finally! Will get it up on the scanner for show and tell very soon!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Holy funk and waggles Wendy, that is a sweet update. I love those 1/1s that is one heck of a score.
And a bunch of multi colors to boot. Congrats on some sweet cards.
Looking forward to the next one.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Wow those pick ups are unreal. I know who to go to if I open any donald browns. I have one coming but sadly its a quad auto with shonn greene. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see more.

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Broncoboy27 Wrote:Aloha RW34, Very nice updates. I love the LimitedPhenoms & that Limited Lettermen is beautiful, I have yet to seethose for Knowshon. Those Contenders cards a unique, Since i live inHawai`i, Getting a Knowshon will be the closest that i will get to afootball ticket, Lol. I will get your package out by thursday. Have agood one, Mahalo & GOD bless. emoticon Shaka

Thanks Bronco!! Your two 1/1's feel right at home here. Thanks again for making that happen!! I do treasure that Limited Letterman. Who knows how many will sit in boxes for years and years?? Just glad I was able to get one of the five.
BTW, love how you sneak your latest and greatest into your avatar!! Hard to beat the /15 auto my friend!! Can't wait to see the whole showcase in its prime! emoticon   Talk soon--
CUTLETT Wrote:Great updates R'Dub! All of them are sweet, but my favorite one is the Gridiron Kings Dual Patch. That bad boy is NASTY!!!! (Gotta love the Phenoms, too!) emoticon

Thanks for stopping by Cutlett!! Got me 2 of those nice Gridiron Kings dual patch autos. emoticon  Tried for a 3rd tonight, but got sniped at the last second. Ah well.
Your Bennett is in, finally! Will get it up on the scanner for show and tell very soon!!

My heart is beating really fast... can't wait!!!!!! emoticon emoticon emoticon

BTW, I was watching some live group breaks and thetruth17 just pulled the Donald Brown Logo Shield from National Treasures. Not sure who the lucky person was, but I'm sure you have your ways... emoticon
[Image: cutlett_newMMX.jpg]

****Click banner to see my Photobucket****

Those Donald Brown's are outrageous Wendy! I was nearly drooling as I scrolled down! emoticon
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Oh those 1/1's are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Awesome DB auto cards! I've heard that huskies are hard workers and you definitely prove that by the way you've built this collection up. emoticon Very impressive!
I feel like the card company had you in mind when they made that college ticket parallel. "She'll have no choice but to chase this one down..."
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.