`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
My UConn Huskies and Texas Longhorns Alma Mater Collection

NineOf Wrote:Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since you last updated this thread! Someone needs to learn how to share...emoticon

emoticon

Okay, okay... I did just scan in another pile of Horns the other day... Will get them up ASAP!

A little teaser for the taste buds...
[Image: img958.jpg]

[Image: img961.jpg]

I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

I knew I could shame you into updating! emoticon
Great Jamaal Charles auto card!!! You got the correct number as well. AWESOME! emoticon
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Here you go NineOf!

Class Marks PSA 10, FOTG 31/32 (from you NineOf!!!!)
[Image: img927.jpg]

Random Kwame Cavil auto! LOL
[Image: img929.jpg]

Jamaal Red Ink /49, Limited 1/99 (thanks for the trade Mik!!!), and my Gridiron Kings dual prime auto 6/15!!
[Image: img928.jpg]

I really like this kid. Wish the Bengals would use him more...

Absolute /149, Bowman Gold <b>6/99</b>, Bowman Sterling /299, Certified FOTG 9/10
[Image: img930.jpg]

Certified Gold /25, Emerald 4/5,  Limited Monikers Gold /5 and the beloved Platinum 1/1
[Image: img931.jpg]

Funny thing about that Monikers gold.... Hmmmm.
[Image: img932.jpg]
[Image: img933.jpg]

Gridiron Kings 12/25 (thanks Twolf!), Saturday Stars /25, Finest Red Refractor letters /10
[Image: img934.jpg]

Press Pass auto (finally!!!), Silver <b>6/199</b>, Gridiron Graphs Ruby /150, Sat Stars Gold /25
[Image: img935.jpg]

Coffman/Cosby Sig Duals /50, Crabtree/Cosby Conference Clashes--Crabgrass' jersey number! <b>5/50</b>, another Contenders 'cause who can have enough?, and a Platinum /850
[Image: img957.jpg]

And a few other 1/1's that I thought I'd show off....'cause I can.
[Image: img938.jpg]

Okay, that's enough for tonight! Enjoy!

Your PC is un-friggin believable! I don't know how you are able to do it, but you are breaking my heart. There is a long list of things I would do to have some of these cards. I hope there are some left out there. The Horn cards have got to be an endangered species or very close.

Absolutely amazing stuff, RW34!!! This is exactly why I bug you to update. Incredible!
I love all the Quan Cosby cards, especially his college jersey numbered stuff.
The coolest things are those 2 Monikers 1/5's!!! That kind of stuff makes me wish I could see the whole print run. Are they all 1/5's? Is there a number of the print run missing? Are there really 6 cards in the print run? emoticon
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

jncdrew Wrote:Your PC is un-friggin believable! I don't know how youare able to do it, but you are breaking my heart. There is a long listof things I would do to have some of these cards. I hope there are someleft out there. The Horn cards have got to be an endangered species orvery close.

Thank you!! I hope you enjoyed looking through! The Horn cards are hard to get a hold of sometimes...there are a lot of Texas grads/fans running around out there!!

NineOf Wrote:Absolutely amazing stuff, RW34!!! This is exactly why I bug you to update. Incredible!
I love all the Quan Cosby cards, especially his college jersey numbered stuff.
The coolest things are those 2 Monikers 1/5's!!! That kind of stuff makes me wish I could see the whole print run. Are they all 1/5's? Is there a number of the print run missing? Are there really 6 cards in the print run? emoticon

Thanks NineOf!! I hear you on the Monikers cards...I keep waiting for more to appear. Not sure what to think of the error...was it used as a replacement card? was it a misprint? was it a gift from the universe?? Who knows. Hope to get an answer one of these days!!

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:was it a gift from the universe?? Who knows. Hope to get an answer one of these days!!

emoticon You crack me up RW34!
If you remember, definitely let me know if you see the other cards in the print run. I'm interested in that kind of stuff.

Being a die hard Longhorns fan, I gotta say your collection is absolutely disgusting! I am truly jealous, but glad there are other die hard fans out there like me.

Keep up the good work, and please keep scanning them for us to drool over, lol.
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

Wow, I just finished the update and the site went down so I lost all the work. Now I remember why I hate this site sometimes...
So, here goes again. Probably a little less enthusiastic than the first time...

<font color=orange><b>It's been quite some time, but here are the next round of updates from the beloved Horn PC!

Tim Crowder Absolute Spectrum /25 (thanks NineOf!), Score Gold Zone /40, Threads /250, and the Threads Magenta Plate 1/1 (thanks GoReds!)
[Image: img937.jpg]

Hopefully this kid isn't hurt too bad and will be back at full strength next season!!
Jermichael Finley Score Inscriptions /375 and Exquisite /150
[Image: img939.jpg]

A nice little mix of guys in these next two scans:
Michael Griffin Premier Penmanship 34/50!!, Huff Press Pass, Quentin Jammer SPA (thanks Phoenix!!), and a nice little Sergio Kindle Elite /499
[Image: img959.jpg]

Colt McCoy Hit Gold /250 (thanks Goochie!!), Roy Miller SPA /999 (thanks Cutlett!!), and some Roddrick Muckelroy
[Image: img960.jpg]

Mik's favorite coming up!
Orakpo Prestige /399, Score Inscriptions /99 (thanks Titan Fan!), nice little SP Threads Gold 1/6, and a Philadelphia /100
[Image: img962.jpg]

Got one of these UD Blacks from NineOf and I just had to get the other one... It's smudged, but has a nice number so I'm okay with it! Smile  Finally a Press Pass auto and a Heroes Gold /25 to finish that set.
[Image: img963.jpg]

Hope you enjoyed! I have plenty more Horn to put on the scanner, so I hope I can get to it soon!
HOOK'EM HORNS!! </font color=orange></b>

Just think, the new site is coming soon so everyone's collection threads will need to be restarted. Nice updates Wendy. Have you been working on the Roy Williams 07 chrome rainbow?
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]