`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
My UConn Huskies and Texas Longhorns Alma Mater Collection

WOW! Awesome mass update, RW34! I'm loving all the Quan Cosby cards!! I can see why you have so many multiples of the Playoff Contenders auto card. I really like how the player photos look in this year's product.
I also really like the dual auto card with Charles and Sweed!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

ShonnGreene23 Wrote:Your updates are unreal. You inspired me to do the sp threads college nameplate. Only need OWA HAWKEYESmile Keep up the great work.

Glad I could contribute to your neuroses!!! LOL  Keep me posted on the SP Threads letters--they're one of my favorites from this year!!

Broncoboy27 Wrote:Yup, I don't know how you balance them out on which ones to buy, But you always go big with the updates and everyone always enjoys it. Are going to do a Colt McCoy or a Sergio Kindle PC or any others?, I think that they would fit right in with your Longhorns collection. Anyways, Awesome updates and keep on trucking. Mahalo &GOD bless. emoticon

Thanks Bronco!! I'll be adding a couple Colt McCoy autos, but his stuff will be through the roof from the beginning. Too many rabid Texas fans out there!!

NineOf Wrote:WOW! Awesome mass update, RW34! I'm loving all the Quan Cosby cards!! I can see why you have so many multiples of the Playoff Contenders auto card. I really like how the player photos look in this year's product.
I also really like the dual auto card with Charles and Sweed!

Thanks NineOf! The Contenders auto is really nice this year. Love the colors and the layout as well. That dual is one of my favorite multi-player autos! Texas uniforms!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

emoticon
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

<font color=orange><b>Here are a few more...

Platinum /850, Black Refractor /25
[Image: img684.jpg]

A nice little rainbow!!!
[Image: img683.jpg]

I've been wanting one of these Campbell's since TTT came out.
[Image: img686.jpg]

Griffin Limited /299 (freebie from Brncs7!!! thanks!!), Press Pass /50
[Image: img687.jpg]

Killebrew Gridiron Kings dual prime/auto 15/15!!
[Image: img688.jpg]

Enjoy! More soon!! </font color=orange></b>

Love that rainbow. The campbell is sick as well.

great updates Wendy. You are really plugging away at those Cosby's
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

ShonnGreene23 Wrote:Love that rainbow. The campbell is sick as well.

Thanks! We've got to work on something for that DB auto I need...

Mik253 Wrote:great updates Wendy. You are really plugging away at those Cosby's

Tryin'!! Found that 1/1 hiding...glad I was able to get it home!

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
ShonnGreene23 Wrote:Love that rainbow. The campbell is sick as well.

Thanks! We've got to work on something for that DB auto I need...

Mik253 Wrote:great updates Wendy. You are really plugging away at those Cosby's

Tryin'!! Found that 1/1 hiding...glad I was able to get it home!

I can hold it for ya I'm a patient person and not in to big of a hurry. Plus I'm in a good mood because I got two new cards for my pcSmile

Big time update RW34! I love the Topps Platinum Cosby auto cards. Those are really cool looking. Congratulations on completing the Draft Edition rainbow set! emoticon Pretty amazing that they're all autos. I also really like the Topps Triple Threads Earl Campbell auto/jersey card!!! Beautiful stuff as usual.

NineOf Wrote:Big time update RW34! I love the Topps Platinum Cosby auto cards. Those are really cool looking. Congratulations on completing the Draft Edition rainbow set! emoticon Pretty amazing that they're all autos. I also really like the Topps Triple Threads Earl Campbell auto/jersey card!!! Beautiful stuff as usual.

Thanks NineOf!! I know you still get the itch to collect him every now and then!!!  emoticon   I like the Campbell too...hard to pass up an auto from the Tyler Rose with a UT and Bevo die-cut!!