Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
My UConn Huskies and Texas Longhorns Alma Mater Collection

PhoenixRising34 Wrote:Great updates!!
I love the UD Blacks!! So much in fact, there's one on my most recent post on the Mail Day thread, lol.

HEY!!! emoticon
You got a good deal on it too! LOL  Yes, I was bidding on it!! Smile
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Awesome collection. Enjoyed that.

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
I love the UD Blacks!! So much in fact, there's one on my most recent post on the Mail Day thread, lol.

HEY!!! emoticon
You got a good deal on it too! LOL Yes, I was bidding on it!! Smile

Oh you were, oops, lol. Yeah I was actually pretty surprised it ended up going for what it did. I had my max bid set a little higher, but figured it would either go for my max bid or I'd lose it. Was happy I got it.
I dig those UD Black autos in hand, now I've got that one and a James Davis.
I was pretty happy with the price I got the NT for that I got in yesterday as well. I'm perfectly happy with my puny little 2 color. Some of those 3+ colors were going for CRAZY money. I missed out on like 3 different SWEET Josh Freemans.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

PhoenixRising34 Wrote:
Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:

HEY!!! emoticon

Oh you were, oops, lol. Yeah I was actually pretty surprised it ended up going for what it did. I had my max bid set a little higher, but figured it would either go for my max bid or I'd lose it. Was happy I got it.
I was pretty happy with the price I got the NT for that I got in yesterday as well. I'm perfectly happy with my puny little 2 color. Some of those 3+ colors were going for CRAZY money. I missed out on like 3 different SWEET Josh Freemans.

No biggie on the UD Black...there was a bidder in between us. That's the cheapest one has gone for in quite some time, so congrats on that!! I saw your Davis and I like it, too. Smile  I have a couple hiding here that I'm enjoying in peace. I have come to the conclusion that I like the college jersey stuff more than the pro stuff, so the Black has a greater appeal to me. I might even try to put together the auto set in my spare time and limited trade bait! LOL
As much as it annoys me the Colts are only two color, it sure does cut down on the prices!!

redbeast98 Wrote:Awesome collection. Enjoyed that.

Thanks! Glad you stopped by!

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
PhoenixRising34 Wrote:
Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:

HEY!!! emoticon

No biggie on the UD Black...there was a bidder in between us. That's the cheapest one has gone for in quite some time, so congrats on that!! I saw your Davis and I like it, too. Smile I have a couple hiding here that I'm enjoying in peace. I have come to the conclusion that I like the college jersey stuff more than the pro stuff, so the Black has a greater appeal to me. I might even try to put together the auto set in my spare time and limited trade bait! LOL
As much as it annoys me the Colts are only two color, it sure does cut down on the prices!!

Yes it does! I was actually sitting at my desk the other day trying to think of a reason the Colts would have more than 2 colors. The only thing I came up with would be SB patches and stuff like that, cause there just isn't really anything else that I know of.
So there ya go, you should have a nice high dollar multi colored DB patch to chase later this year, LOL.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

Hook'em Horns!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

<font color=orange><b>Hook'em is right NineOf!! We're back to the Texas updates!!!

Kwame Cavil auto!! (came as a freebie in my trade with LambeauLegend4!! YOU ROCK!!!!)
[Image: img665.jpg]

Well, this guy just keeps showing up doesn't he?? LOL
Gridiron Kings /70, Press Pass Saturday Sigs "J MALL" inscription /25 and dual with Sweed /50
[Image: img666.jpg]

And now you'll know why I'm starting a little "sub-PC" of this guy!

Bowman Sterling Refractor /75, Black Refractor /25
Certified Gold /25, Donruss Classics /999 (a freebie from BNIC4Life!!!)
[Image: img667.jpg]

Donruss Threads parallel auto 1/10 and 4/10!
Gridiron Kings Dual Jersey Auto /25, Dual Patch Auto 10/10!!
[Image: img668.jpg]

Finest Letters!! Only missing the "S" in /99 version! The B is 12/99, an ebay 1/1 jersey number--from a trade with LambeauLegend4!!! The "S" refractor is 10/10!!
[Image: img669.jpg]

Gridiron Gear Parallel 12/25!! Limited /249
Saturday Stars Jersey Auto /25
[Image: img670.jpg]

Ummmm, I have a few of these!! LOL  Couldn't help myself, I love them!!! (and one other not scanned!)
[Image: img671.jpg]

Prestigious Picks Auto /100 (a freebie from NineOf!!!), Press Pass "6" parallel /199
Gridiron Graphs Black 3/10 and 5/10!
[Image: img672.jpg]

Score Red Zone auto /30, SP Signatures Retail Auto
Topps Platinum Auto /850 (informal trade from Cutlett!!! Thanks!!!) And a cool in-person auto from his baseball cards!! (he was drafted by the Anaheim Angels out of high school!!)
[Image: img673.jpg]

Hope you enjoyed!!! More to come soon...
HOOK'EM HORNS!!</b></font color=orange>

Your updates are unreal. You inspired me to do the sp threads college nameplate. Only need OWA HAWKEYESmile Keep up the great work.

Yup, I don't know how you balance them out on which ones to buy, But you always go big with the updates and everyone always enjoys it. Are going to do a Colt McCoy or a Sergio Kindle PC or any others?, I think that they would fit right in with your Longhorns collection. Anyways, Awesome updates and keep on trucking. Mahalo & GOD bless. emoticon
HE> I