`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Thats a sweet new look. I need to take time and do the same because you have to look all the way thought to see all of them. Well Iguest I know what I'll be doing this weekend hopefully all the others will be here. Keep up is hard work you make it look easy.

fbcking Wrote:Thats a sweet new look. I need to take time and do the same because you have to look all the way thought to see all of them. Well Iguest I know what I'll be doing this weekend hopefully all the others will be here. Keep up is hard work you make it look easy.

Thanks! It is hard work! It actually took me a few weeks to get organized for it because I was so busy and took a weekend to clean it up quite a bit! I still some work to touch up on it but its a work in progress for sure and so far its coming out just the way I like it. Hopefully you can get some time do so I'll keep checking to see how your doing your page is going to be sick after your done, can't wait! and I didn't mean to make it look easy hehe, its been tough to focus on for a while because its so redundant but its great when your done, just focus on that. =)
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Steal Alert Smile

Just picked this baby up with 2 views on it with an unbelievable Buy It Now price of $12.88, I had to get it! This baby has a pretty penny of a BV if you all have pricing, obviously I can't tell you but its well over the price I paid Smile

Donnie Avery 2008 UD SPX AUTO ROOKIE PATCH GOLD /25
[Image: DAverySPX.jpg]
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Also no mail today

aw, I was hoping to see another 1/1 update today, haha
Collecting: Walter Payton, Johnny Knox & Juaquin Iglesias

bears6 Wrote:aw, I was hoping to see another 1/1 update today, haha

Me too! I look multiple times a day so none can slip by me, trust me if I see one, its coming up here Smile

Nice Donnie Avery ebay steal! That probably softened the blow of not getting anything in the mail.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Sweet card

Some people have all the luck.

palmercfan Wrote:Nice Donnie Avery ebay steal! That probably softened the blow of not getting anything in the mail.

Thanks! It definitely softened the blow but I'm still ticked right now because I don't have the money for the SP Authentic Avery 1/1 because this guy still hasn't paid for the stuff he bought from me so that I may pay for the Avery 1/1. Hes 5 days past due on the payment that was due within 5 days so now its been 10 days and he told me yesterday that he would pay now he's not responding to e-mails, this is just making me SICK!!!! I want to honestly just kick him in the throat.