Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Thanks Fbcking and Str8Domin8!

And Str8Domin8 I will consider your cards, who do you collect?

Also theres something very excited that I have to tell you all on this forum that will have to wait until sunday for the final count on it Smile

266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Avery and Burton Wrote:
fbcking Wrote:I see your mailday was just like mine the 0. Bump you up anyway

Yes... unfortunetly it was that way... yesterday Big Grin

Today is a whole new ball game though!

Donruss Classics Platinum Timeless Tribues Card 14/25... Jersey Number Smile

[Image: kBdcjerseynumber-1.jpg]

Oh lord, another serial numbered to the jersey number card! Lol. Awesome. At least someone is finally getting some maildays. I think I still have to wait a little while, to receive one. Keep up the great work A&B. I'm digging your collection.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:
fbcking Wrote:I see your mailday was just like mine the 0. Bump you up anyway

Yes... unfortunetly it was that way... yesterday Big Grin

Today is a whole new ball game though!

Donruss Classics Platinum Timeless Tribues Card 14/25... Jersey Number Smile

[Image: kBdcjerseynumber-1.jpg]

Oh lord, another serial numbered to the jersey number card! Lol. Awesome. At least someone is finally getting some maildays. I think I still have to wait a little while, to receive one. Keep up the great work A&B. I'm digging your collection.

Lol oh yes! Well I should have some of the best maildays ever coming up so I hope you do too! and thanks I'm doing my best to keep it well kept and updated!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

I collect Titans and Texans.  Mainly Chris Johnson and Steve Slaton but will consider any inserts, game used, autos or rookies of any players on either team for the Burtons and Avery.

I like Peterson and Matt Ryan but obvious I don't have enough Averys or Burtons for any, lol.

1/1 come in the mail yet broski?
Collecting: Walter Payton, Johnny Knox & Juaquin Iglesias

Str8Domin8 Wrote:I collect Titans and Texans.  Mainly Chris Johnson and Steve Slaton but will consider any inserts, game used, autos or rookies of any players on either team for the Burtons and Avery.

I like Peterson and Matt Ryan but obvious I don't have enough Averys or Burtons for any, lol.

Alright man, I know for sure that I have a Chris Johnson Topps Chrome Rookie, and a Steve Slaton Bowman Chrome Rookie, I'll have to check to see if I have other stuff I'm sure I can find something though.

bears6 Wrote:1/1 come in the mail yet broski?

The Avery? Not yet Infact, he hasn't even messaged me in 3 days and Im beginning to become worried. After paying for a $500 item I don't like a lack of communication but he has legit feedback I'm still uncomfortable about it though.

Avery and Burton Wrote:

The Avery? Not yet Infact, he hasn't even messaged me in 3 days and Im beginning to become worried. After paying for a $500 item I don't like a lack of communication but he has legit feedback I'm still uncomfortable about it though.

Now 3 people are waiting for that card to come in!! Lol.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Alright well just let me know what you come up with!  Thanks!

palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:

Now 3 people are waiting for that card to come in!! Lol.

Lol for sure! And since he lives in Colorado if he does to decide to scam me in someway thats not that bad of a trip, I will find him =]