`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo
marcjack Wrote:Have you ever shown Mark Brunell your collection? I woulld like to see his response!

Not sure if he's seen it Sad
---
2nd Preseason game...play while you have a chance! Ya ain't getting any touches in the regular season!!!
New Orleans Comp Att Yds Pct Y/A Sack YdsL TD Int Rating
Mark Brunell 5 6 96 83.3 16.0 1 0 0 0 118.8

Today's Addition:

Two Plushes

1999 10" Lookalike Plush Collectible by Highlight Starz - one regular and one PROMO!!!!

Funny how it took me SEVEN years to find these two seperately and then an ebay seller has multiples of both on sale NOW!!!! It's good I got an extra as the original ones were a bit dirty!

[Image: plush.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's Addition:

Parallel card

It's not the toughest to pull (1:20), but with 445 cards in the set and the lower BV on them, you seldom see these anywhere:

1997 Fleer Tiffany Blue Parallel

[Image: 1997Fleertiffanyblue.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's Addition:

Patch

2002 Pacific Private Stock Authentic Game Worn Jersey Patch Variation (3 colors - tip of front paw Tongue )

[Image: 2002psjerseypatch3c.jpg]

Today's NEW addition (sort of):

#1/1

1998 Collector's Edge Odyssey Singel Edge #64 (#1/1)!!!
[Image: singleedge64.jpg][Image: backsingle.jpg]

This would be a "new" addition EXCEPT I have this #1/1 already! This is the 1st double #1/1 from Collector's Edge that I have.
[Image: twins.jpg][Image: back-1.jpg]
This ain't the 1st time I've had multiple #1/1s of the same card...always fun to have oddities like these!

Do you know of any reason for these multiple 1/1's of the same card? Were they done on purpose kind of like the 2008 SPx Platinums (although the SPx 1/1's at least had a different stat line on them)? Or were they just some sort of printing mistake? This is the first time I've heard of something like this. Cool oddity.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

jaderock Wrote:
This ain't the 1st time I've had multiple #1/1s of the same card...

[Image: omfg1.gif]
This is extremely disturbing. Hopefully these are very rare occurences. I am also curious to find out what other "multiple" 1/1s you have in your collection and/or other ones you know to exist.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

I'm not sure which other multiple 1/1's jaderock has, but I've seen multiple 1/1's of the Ricky cards from Collector's Edge as well. Maybe that's part of the reason they went out of business!! LOL  I've also seen a multiple 1/1 of the autographed proof set from the 2000 Playoff/Donruss Hawaii autos.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:I'm not sure which other multiple 1/1's jaderock has, but I've seen multiple 1/1's of the Ricky cards from Collector's Edge as well.

The only Collector's Edge 1/1s that I am aware of, besides the 1998 CE Odyssey Single Edge that was previously featured, is the 1998 CE First Place Gold One-of-One and the 1999 CE Triumph Personal Collection. Do you recollect seeing those?

I do not know without first referencing whether this is the case for Brunell or not but I do know that the 1998 Odyssey set had multiple base cards of players from that respective set, hence multiple 1/1s of individual players but of different cards.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

nittany13 Wrote:
Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:I'm not sure which other multiple 1/1's jaderock has, but I've seen multiple 1/1's of the Ricky cards from Collector's Edge as well.

The only Collector's Edge 1/1s that I am aware of, besides the 1998 CE Odyssey Single Edge that was previously featured, is the 1998 CE First Place Gold One-of-One and the 1999 CE Triumph Personal Collection. Do you recollect seeing those?

I do not know without first referencing whether this is the case for Brunell or not but I do know that the 1998 Odyssey set had multiple base cards of players from that respective set, hence multiple 1/1s of individual players but of different cards.

I woukd be interested in seeing t he 1998 1st Place, 1999 Triumph, as well as the Ricky's....hmmm
---

Today's addition:

Auto

2003 SP GU Significant Sigs (#/99)!

[Image: 2003spgusignificantsignatures.jpg]

Today's Addition:

Auto

2002 Playoff Honors Honorable Signatures

[Image: 203honrablesig.jpg]