`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo
saw the video, wow makes free shipping look like a rip off
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

jaderock Wrote:
Let me know if the video is viewable!

Got this with FREE shipping...unfortunately the "FREE" stood for Plain White Envelope (PWE) ... got a partial refund, but man do I wish I had a crease free card!!!!

2003 Leaf Rookies and Stars Triple Threads Fred Taylor, Mark Brunell and Jimmy Smith (#/100)

The video is perfectly viewable. Let me guess, no top loader?
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

I was able to see the video as well. Another senseless killing of an innocent card by a PWE... Breaks the heart.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Just one question, why waste all that money on Mark Brunell cards? Combined they aren't worth more than a dollar if you wanted to sell them.

BradyAuto1of1 Wrote:Just one collection, why waste all that money on Mark Brunell cards? Combined they aren't worth more than a dollar <b>if you wanted to sell them.</b>

You just answered your own question. Jaderock and some of the members here are true collectors who aren't looking to make a buck on cards. That's why we have jobs...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

nittany13 Wrote:The video is perfectly viewable. Let me guess, no top loader?

Actually it was in a new toploader, but thick cards (heck any cards) aren't meant to go thru sorting machines. Bad packaging happens to me more than I wish to know.
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Thanks Nineof!

---

Today's NEW addition:

8x10 glossy

1989 Washington Huskies Individual Player Photo!

[Image: 1989glossy.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW addition:

1989 University of Washington Huskies Team Issue (unlisted in Beckett - some schools are listed).

8x10 black/white glossy

Photo includes Corey Brown, Dennis Brown, Mark Brunell, Eugene Burkhalter, Eric Canton, Chris Carr, Jeff Chandler and James Clifford

[Image: team8x10.jpg]

Today's Addition:

Patch Card

2001 Fleer Tradition Glossy NamePlate 3 Color Patch!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 2001flerrtraditionglossynameplate3c.jpg]

Today's Addition:

Autograph

1998 Collector's Edge Odyssey Prodigies Authentic RED Ink Autograph Parallel Mark Brunell (#/50)!

[Image: 1998odysseyred50.jpg]