`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection Last Week FOUR #1/1s, RARE In Person Autos, Promo
fbcking Wrote:To bad hes in NO my Boys could have used the skill last year

He might have been just as bad as Brad Johnson...
---

Today's NEW addition:

Auto Team Football...about 50 signatures

from 1991 Washington Huskies...I can only id two autos: Mark Brunell and Billy Joe Hobert

[Image: huskiesb.jpg]
[Image: huskie2.jpg]
[Image: huskie.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Do you have a room or wait a warehouse to store your collection?

fbcking Wrote:Do you have a room or wait a warehouse to store your collection?

See post that is 3 back for answer.
---

Today's NEW additiom:

TTM/IP Auto

on a 2007 Topps Total

[Image: Brunell2007toppstotal.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Jaderock, you know if Brunell has a card in a Saints uniform? I'm thinking about bringing a helmet to the Saints facility and getting both his and Brees' autos.
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

duch2izback Wrote:Jaderock, you know if Brunell has a card in a Saints uniform? I'm thinking about bringing a helmet to the Saints facility and getting both his and Brees' autos.

Nope he has ZERO!!!! IF you do go to training camp, I would appreciate it if you could help me get some signed stuff of his. Let me know and see if we can work something out...thanks!
---

Today's Addition

Dual Auto

from 2003 SP Game Used Significant Dual Signatures Chris Simms (RC) and Mark Brunell (#/10)

[Image: 2003spgusignificantdualsigs10.jpg]

[quote="jaderock"]2003 SP Game Used Significant Dual Signatures Chris Simms (RC) and Mark Brunell (#/10)

I wondered if you were watching that!! Sweet pickup! (I especially like the Simms part...my orange blood can't help it!)

I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

SWEET CARD!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Gem Mint RC

1993 Classics FGS Gem Mint 10!!!

[Image: classic1993fgs10gemmt.jpg]

Nice pickup. I got a few Brunells after  Idig them out I'll send a scan of what I have to see if you want them. 

fbcking Wrote:Nice pickup. I got a few Brunells after  Idig them out I'll send a scan of what I have to see if you want them. 

Sure...thanks

---

Today's Addition:

My 2nd 1993 Bowman RC PSA Gem Mint 10...the last time I was a member of PSA in August of 2008, there was a total of 11 PSA 10s of this card...so I might chase them all!

[Image: bowman1993psa10gemmt.jpg]