`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo

Today's addition:

Auto/Jersey

One of Score's most popular sets...2001 Score Franchise Tags Autograph/Patch #/50!

[Image: 2001scorefranchisetag.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

jaderock Wrote:

Today's addition:

Auto/Jersey

One of Score's most popular sets...2001 Score Franchise Tags Autograph/Patch #/50!

That is a great card.

jaderock Wrote:

Today's addition:

Auto/Jersey

That is a great card.

Congrats, those are great cards. Just got my 34/50 in yesterday, but it doesn't have the sweet patch yours does!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

I HAVE AN AWSOME 23KARAT GOLD CARD FROM 1997 PRO-LINE GEMS #68 WITH A GENUINE SAPPHIRE ATTACHED.NOT SURE HOW TO SEND A PIC.JUST TELL ME IF YOU HAVE THANKS

sparrow1 Wrote:I HAVE AN AWSOME 23KARAT GOLD CARD FROM 1997 PRO-LINE GEMS #68 WITH A GENUINE SAPPHIRE ATTACHED.NOT SURE HOW TO SEND A PIC.JUST TELL ME IF YOU HAVE THANKS

Yes, I have about 6 of those...they are plentiful on ebay unfortunately.
---
To all regarding the 2001 Score...thanks!

---

Today's NEW addition:

1991 77th Rose Bowl Ticket Stub (in as close to Mint condition as possible) that Brunell was a part of. The seller claims Brunell was the MVP but I cou;dn't confirm that (from wiki it doesn't look like it...oh well)

[Image: 77throsebowl.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Almost forgot yesterday's card:

I don't believe I've shown this before

2002 UD Sweet Spot Player Patch Jumbo (Box Topper, I believe)

[Image: 2002sweetspotplayerpatch.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:
sparrow1 Wrote:I HAVE AN AWSOME 23KARAT GOLD CARD FROM 1997 PRO-LINE GEMS #68 WITH A GENUINE SAPPHIRE ATTACHED.NOT SURE HOW TO SEND A PIC.JUST TELL ME IF YOU HAVE THANKS

Yes, I have about 6 of those...they are plentiful on ebay unfortunately.

Just out of curiousity do you also have the Brunell redemption card? I don't have one I just thought I would ask because the registry lists both the 23KT Gold and the aforementioned redemption card and the latter is unpriced most likely due to scarcity. You are right on in the regard that there are a ton of those 23KT Gold cards listed on eBay but I have yet to see one single redemption.

[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

That Sweet Spot box topper looks pretty sweet!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Jaderock, I'm not sure if I asked you this before, but do you have the Brunell 1999 Corvette car with the backing card?
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]