`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Hey man, leave some for the rest of us!

(Kidding)

Let's Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Thanks
---
Today's NEW addition:

Jersey # card

2021 Panini Donruss Silver Press Proof Mark Brunell #8/100 - Seldom do I find his jersey # card for $1.50, but the seller didn't notice it! For once a "steal"!

Thanks for dropping by and now in my 4th decade of jadeROCKing

[Image: 30z9itdz.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(02-23-2024, 07:22 PM)jaderock Wrote: Thanks
---
Today's NEW addition:

Jersey # card

2021 Panini Donruss Silver Press Proof Mark Brunell #8/100 - Seldom do I find his jersey # card for $1.50, but the seller didn't notice it! For once a "steal"!

Thanks for dropping by and now in my 4th decade of jadeROCKing

[Image: 30z9itdz.jpg]
Gotta love it! I've been looking for the dark blue Cris Carter Prizm (you know how rare those are) and found one that looked darker than the other ones for a buy it now $5. Took the chance and turns out it was the SP. Doesn't happen a lot but when it does it's amazing! I understand your thrill. Congrats!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

(02-24-2024, 10:06 PM)footbal Wrote: Gotta love it! I've been looking for the dark blue Cris Carter Prizm (you know how rare those are) and found one that looked darker than the other ones for a buy it now $5. Took the chance and turns out it was the SP. Doesn't happen a lot but when it does it's amazing! I understand your thrill. Congrats!
It's great when it truely is the Dark Blue...the # of times I've bought a Blue only for it to be Light Blue is like 30+ times already (sellers, traders, Grading companies all get it wrong!)
---
Today's NEW addition:

Prizm Mania

2023 Panini Prizm White Knight Mark Brunell #1/3 ... with 54 cards for the entire rainbow, I'm 44 cards in with only 10 left to find!

Thanks for dropping by and now in my 4th decade of jadeROCKing[Image: 8d71881v.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

nice find.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

At first I didn't even notice the "white knights" on it - it just looked like a regular Prizm card. I had no idea that Prizm parallel existed but then I've been away from Prizm for a while - I haven't bought Prizm hobby since 2019 and haven't paid any attention to all of the zillion or so formats they have of Prizm now

I don't even know what IT is!?!
---
Today's NEW addition:

1st serial #

2020 Panini Obsidian Aurora Yellow Autograph Mark Brunell #1/25

Thanks for dropping by and now in my 4th decade of jadeROCKing!

[Image: wv7zz4p6.jpg]

Nice addition!!! Obsidian always looks nice.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

Are you sure that is Aurora and not Delta-Uror-Delta or maybe Triangle-Uror-Triangle?

All joking aside, that is a very good looking card other than the bizarre artistic decision on the A's in the card set name

Obsidian not my cup of tea.\
--

Today's NEW addition:

Redemption - my last remaining redemption that I waited FOUR years for it to go live!

2020 Panini Immaculate Eye Black (or Black Eye LOL) Duals Signatures Gardner Minshew II and Mark Brunell #6/15

Thanks for dropping by and now in my 4th decade of jadeROCKing!
[Image: y18i0fht.jpeg]