`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Love the Minshew/Brunell Duel auto - very sharp looking card - and obviously, I don't think that anyone wants a card that has actual player used Eye Black on it! Well, maybe the same people who buy hair sample cards.

I wonder why it took so long since I got a Minshew Panini rookie auto after he signed with the Eagles and that's now been a while. Minshew just signed with the Raiders and might well get another chance to be an NFL starter (or he'll continue being a high end backup) so good timing on finally getting it!

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
I'd love to see a team give Minshew a 2-year deal and let him start 34 games (barring injury obviously) and see where they end up.

I mean, Trevor Lawrence, has he really accomplished a whole lot more than Minshew in Jacksonville?

All the guy does is win and throw touchdowns.

Was wanting him badly in Detroit as a backup to Stafford when Stafford would annually break his back and the season would go in the toilet.

Hope Minshew does well!
--
Today's NEW addition:

#1 card

2023 Panini Prizm No Huddle Green Disco Brunell #1/5 - Getting SOOOOOO close to finishing the rainbow! Only 3 cards left to find!

Thanks for dropping by and now in my 4th decade of jadeROCKing!
[Image: 84t2042k.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

That’s awesome Peter.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

Nice work. Hopefully the rainbow will be complete before you know it.

Out of curiosity, what three cards do you have left to find?

(03-22-2024, 09:07 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Out of curiosity, what three cards do you have left to find?
A Case Hit SSP, #/44 and a #1/1.
--
Today's NEW addition

#1 card

2022 Panini Flawless Dual Patch (boring and uninspiring one color patches) Mark Brunell #1/5

Thanks for dropping by and now in my 4th decade of jadeROCKing!

[Image: 8veeor28.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

One would think the patches would be multi colored being it’s /5. It does look rather plain for a Flawless.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

(03-28-2024, 05:24 PM)Speak917 Wrote: One would think the patches would be multi colored being it’s /5. It does look rather plain for a Flawless.
Not much left on those tattered jerseys with all them squares punched out of them Wink

Saw a post online about red jersey swatches on Detroit Lions cards in the new Illusions product

Come n Panini, at least make it an ambiguous white swatch