`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
I hope not Nate!
---
Today's NEW addition:

Patch

2001 Upper Deck Premium Patch (Jaguars Head)

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: k1d665d7.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Sick patch!

Thanks Nate!

---

Today's NEW additions:

Had computer issues and then a long vacation, but back for today!

1/1s

2017 Select Prizm Die Cut Black #1/1 - With this one, I complete the entire rainbow

[Image: 8nb52r71.jpg]

2018 Donruss Press Proof Die Cut Black #1/1

[Image: 99e0s9c9.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Dang, congrats on the rainbow! Nice additions!

Never stop Jaderocking!

Thanks Nate
--
Bob - always jadeROCKing! Thank you for all your support and help - it is greatly appreciated!
--
Today's NEW addition:

A EARLY Xmas gift from 0264_rodrunner1964 - 2017 Impeccable Black Printing Plate #1/1 which happen to complete the set of four (Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow)!

You're a great friend Bob...thank you!

Thank you for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: zj4ng5k3.JPG]

Posted this previously in a separate thread, but it belongs here:

Today's NEW additions:

#1/1s

Full story - During my vacation, Bob sent me a message stating that he found a 2017 National Treasures NFL Logo #1/1. He negotiated for me and paid for it 1st (as I was having trust issues with paypal while in Thailand). When I got home and just before Thanksgiving, this is what I received:

The National Treasures NFL Logo #1/1

AND THESE TWO EARLY XMAS GIFTS

2017 Impeccable Autograph Printing Plate Black #1/1
and
2018 Impeccable Dual Auto (with Fred Taylor) #7/10

I never saw either card surface, so Bob has got some connections!

[Image: pc12n8d6.JPG]

Bob is an amazing friend and collector! Thank you!

Solid pickups! I love seeing people coming together to help out other collections.

thanks JP
___

Today's NEW addition:

Jersey Number card

2018 Donruss Jersey Number Parallel #8/8

[Image: 2na6r842.jpg]

Nice!