`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Thanks Nate
--
Today's NEW addition:

Auto/Patch

2018 Playbook Hail Mary Signatures #/25

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCking!

[Image: k30t0fne.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
That is a nicely designed card. I like the teal edging on the left and the auto sticker doesn't look out of place in a purposely designed bordered box. Nice elements all around.

I like it too!
---
Today's NEW additions!!!!!!

#1/1s and Jersey #s with a lot of freebies

As always, Bob, aka 0264_rodrunner1964, has found a tremendous amount of hidden treasures that I've never seen. I bought the bottom 3 and the top 10 came along with them...UNBELIEVABLE GENEROSITY...he is a real #1/1 HOF in my book!

2017 Gold Standard Gold Strike Black Auto #1/1
2017 Certified Cuts Retired Cuts Auto #8/10 and
2017 Gold Standard Gold Strike Auto #8/10

and these freebies

2 2017 Vertex Jersey/Patch Capstones #/10 and #/99
2018 Obsidian Matrix #/35
7 2018 Playbook Hail Mary Autograph Patch/Jersey #/199 and #/25!

[Image: u1ii72yf.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

That's awesome!

Yes it was
---
Today's Addition

Patch/Auto

2018 Obsidian Matrix Pach/Auto #/10

Thank you for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: 4rlk23gh.jpg]

oooo nice! I've wanted to get a couple examples of 2018 Obsidian. For some reason it calls to me like it was an 80s/90s "futuristic" design.

I think they make more Brunell cards solely for your benefit Jaderock lol

jp - the design is neato lol
---
nate- i thank them for that
---
TODAY'S NEW ADDITION:

Game Used Cleats

Supposedly from a playoff game

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!1997

[Image: 3216e2en.jpg]

Unique!

Thanks!
---
Today's Addition:

Patch/Auto

2017 Encased Timeless Material Signature Green #2/5

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: 46nsgv7v.jpg]