`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Awesome!! That need list can't be too long these days, eh?

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Thanks ginge!
--
coltsfan - actually the needlist has grown ALOT with the new 2017 releases!

---

Today's NEW addition:

NEW 2017 card

2017 Spectra Attired Athletes Neon Green Patch and Autograph #/25

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: 83ct4426.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(07-20-2007, 09:25 PM)jaderock Wrote: Just got back from an Alaska cruise, so here's my newest addition:

My second QUAD!!! (that is #1, pro and college jersey #, and last # of the same card)

1998 Collector's Edge Odyssey Hologold 3rd Quarter (#/30)

[Image: 1998ceodysseyquad30.jpg]
Odd thing to collect.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

jonathani - I love collecting those for #s!

--

Today's NEW addition!

2017 Panini Certified Cuts Retired Cuts Auto #10/10

[Image: fh8l8489.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW addition:

2017 Absolute Tools of the Trade Dual Materials #/99

[Image: fz2alrpj.jpg]

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
---
Today's NEW addition:

2017 Absolute Tools of the Trade Dual Materials Prime #/25

[Image: 37zgy35r.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

2017 Panini Absolute Tools of the Trade Dual Materials Signature Gold #/49

[Image: o0w9lib0.jpg]

(12-01-2017, 11:12 AM)jaderock Wrote: 2017 Panini Absolute Tools of the Trade Dual Materials Signature Gold #/49
Where do you suppose they took the left jersey piece from?

(12-01-2017, 08:47 PM)jplarson Wrote: Where do you suppose they took the left jersey piece from?
Looks like a shoe to me.
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]

yes it part of a shoe!
--
Today's NEW addition:

Custom Card

[Image: vpfgxei5.jpg]