`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Awesome stuff

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Thanks onyx and tin!
---
Today's NEW addition:

Auto

2017 Panini Preferred Red Fol Autograph #/25

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: 1ys02b8b.JPG]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Peter Ive got to ask again. With all the picks ups shouldnt you be above the percentage you have listed?
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

ft28jags...% has dropped a bit because although I've added many 2017 cards, there are still 28 2017 #1/1s that I still need! OMG!
---
Today's NEW addition:

Completion of a 2017 rainbow!!! Wooohooooooo!

2017 Spectra Redskins variant #1/1, #/2, #/3, #/5, #/10, #/15, #/20, #/25, #/35, #/50 and#/99

[Image: xt6on40vx450.jpeg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Woohoo! I love me some rainbows!
Steven Jackson Collection
Total cards = 1,648
Autos = 376
Patches = 341
1/1’s = 94
Full rainbows = 24!

Thanks onyx!

As much as I like rainbows, I like finding oddball cards as well!

Here's today's NEW addition:

Advertisement Insert

2002 Donruss Ad Card for the Master Proof Rookie Year Jerseys Framed Set (#1/1) and cards (#1-10/100) featuring Montana, Moss, Couch, Williams, K Johnson, Vick, Tomlinson, Brunell and Riggins

Never seen this ad card before, but now that I have it, I also realize someone out there has the framed #1/1!

The Master Proof Parallels were/are really hard to find and now I know why...not packed inserted, but rather via contest.

[Image: 2axsf384.jpg]

[Image: ma8d9r71.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

Auto Patch

2017 Immaculate Premium Patch Auto Gold #6/10

[Image: d0i4356p.JPG]

Today's NEW addition:

Oddball item

2000 Snickers Ice Cream Cone Box with Brunell as part of the contest...other players were Jamal Anderson, Emmitt Smith, Kevin Greene, Wayne Cherbet and Randy Moss.

[Image: f6s09k01.jpg]

That is Odd indeed.... Smile

Theres a plate on eBay, if you haven't already seen it Smile