`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Thanks John.
---
djohn - I believe these were individually done by an artisan.
--
Today's NEW addition:

#1 Card

2006 Playoff Prestige Xtra Points Green #1/50

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: front1_zps52f945aa.jpg]

[Image: back1_zpsa4aa908a.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's NEW addition:

One of the STRANGEST oddball items I've ever received. It was a FREEBIE from Beckett member jplarson! Thank you for your generousity and the cool addition to my collection! Jordan was so right when he said, "I got something you've never seen before!"

Sabrent High Resolution TV Turner Box featuring a picture with Mark Brunell jumping for a 1st down/TD against the Panthers. At 1st, I said "wth" is this and then slowly I figured it out! Duh!

Thank you for looking and never stop jadeROCKing! Happy Lunar New Years to those that celebrate it! Smile

[Image: EPSON259_zps31d3fc24.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Wow. That is a unique item. Cool though.

Glad you like it! I rescued the box from a bunch of old tech that was getting recycled. When I saw it I chuckled to myself and knew immediately who would be down for something like this.

That could have only been better if the serial # on it was 264/xxx..... Smile

Thanks - htoutlaws

Jordan - you are a life/box saver! Tongue

Bob - take your meds! Smile
--
Today's NEW addition:

TTM/IP Auto

2003 Topps Total #270 TTM Auto #

Thank you for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: _57CAHMZRZS_zpsaf955e0d.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

1997 Jacksonville Jaguars Cube

I believe it was a giveaway at one of the games and the person had several players sign it: Mark Brunell, James Stewart, Tony Boselli and Kevin Hardy (not signed by Bryan Schwartz who's on the cube). Note: It's not my hand in the photo!! Tongue

[Image: _572_zpsd64ae414.jpg]
[Image: _5714_zps00a26da1.jpg]
[Image: _5713_zps528e7924.jpg]
[Image: _5712_zpsd288e92f.jpg]

That's a cool cube. I have seen one before when I lived in Jax. It's even cooler that it was signed by the players.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

thanks djohn!
---

Just got back from my 15 days vacation in China. Aside from censorship on the internet (couldn't google, play facebok games, etc), I had a great time.

Today's NEW addition:

OFF the NEEDLIST

1997 Crown Royale Pro Bowl Die Cut Hawaii Trade Conference #10. Got this right before I left for my trip and forgot all about it. It came in a Pacific Trading Card Lucite holder and the seller listed it as a prototype! Glad I found it!

[Image: 1997%20pacific%20pro%20bowl%20haswaii_zpssxd2nfr3.jpg]

I miss the creativity of late 90s manufacturers. I recall complaints back in the day of too many companies with too many products. Now it's too few companies with too many products. If we only knew then but I digress....

Sweet Pro Bowl card man!!!!