`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Love those Performers jumbos!

I've got a '99 Molten Metal Gridiron Gods Blue if you're interested.

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(05-06-2015, 05:20 PM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: Love those Performers jumbos!

I've got a '99 Molten Metal Gridiron Gods Blue if you're interested.
message sent your way.
--
Today's Addition

Tough Dual Auto/Patch combo.

2004 SP Game Used Edition Authentic Patches Dual Autographed Mark Brunell (3 Color Jersey Patch) and Joe Theismann (1 Color Jusery Number Patch) #4/5

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: EPSON271%20-%20Copy%203_zpsrzy6sge5.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(05-06-2015, 08:16 PM)jaderock Wrote: message sent your way.
Replied, thanks!

Today's Addition:

Freebie from 0264 roadrunner1964 (Bob)!!! Dual Autgraph and Jersey card!!!

From the same set above - 2004 SP Game Used Edition Authentic Fabrics Dual Autographed Joe Theismann and Mark Brunell (#47/50)!

Thank you BOB...much appreciated!

Thank you for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: EPSON271%20-%20Copy_zpserxqdwkh.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

That is a really nice freebie.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Thanks djohn
--
Today's NEW addition:

Jersey #d card!

1998 Playoff Momentum SSD Gold Parallel #8/25

[Image: EPSON271%20-%20Copy%202_zps9f7r1i9e.jpg]

Those Momentum golds are really tough to find, since the color variation is only slight and the cards were easily overlooked when opening packs. To find a jersey number one is incredible. Congrats!
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(05-11-2015, 01:07 AM)jaderock Wrote: Today's Addition:

Freebie from 0264 roadrunner1964 (Bob)!!! Dual Autgraph and Jersey card!!!

From the same set above - 2004 SP Game Used Edition Authentic Fabrics Dual Autographed Joe Theismann and Mark Brunell (#47/50)!

Thank you BOB...much appreciated!

Thank you for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: EPSON271%20-%20Copy_zpserxqdwkh.jpg]
My pleasure brotha.....

Djohn - thanks
Bob - thanks again for your kindness.
---

Today's NEW addition:

Aftermarket #1/1

1996 Pinnacle "The Gem Collection 1 of 1"...after doing some research these turned out NOT to be "1 of 1" as I have found doubles of certain cards. Got it anyway since it was still fairly cheap.

[Image: EPSON271%20-%20Copy%204_zpsg9cojf2p.jpg]

I like the action shot in that card with the foreground player blurred.