`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Thanks Chad
---

Today's NEW addition:

Guest Appearance

Got this via trade from ginge01 (Joe) - he's the one that made me aware of it and over the next year and a half, I could never find it! Recently Joe spotted a Vinny Testeverde 2001 Honors Buyback Auto #1/2 that I had in my ebay store. Instead of selling it, we made a trade. He got the Vinny and I got this:

2012 Panini Signatures Autograph Nick Folk #71 (Mark Brunell is shown as the holder on both front and back!) The trade was a win win for both parties!

Thanks for looking and NEVER stop jadeROCking!

[Image: 2012JetsPaniniSignature1_zps600ba5e3.jpg]
[Image: 2012JetsPaniniSignatureback1_zpse44184ce.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Nicely done and as a friend use to say... Collect Hard

Quote:2012 Panini Signatures Autograph Nick Folk #71 (Mark Brunell is shown as the holder on both front and back!) The trade was a win win for both parties!

Thanks for looking and NEVER stop jadeROCking!

[Image: 2012JetsPaniniSignature1_zps600ba5e3.jpg]
[Image: 2012JetsPaniniSignatureback1_zpse44184ce.jpg]

Peter,

I'm glad you got it, possibly the last card that Mark Brunell had made in his playing days, I have not seen him anywhere else in a Jets card. A win win for both of us.

Bob - yes still COLLECTING HARD!

Thanks again Joe!
---
Today's Addition:

Rare Serial # card

2002 Finest Gold Refractor#/25

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: 2002finest25_zps557e93aa.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Awesome snag with the gold ref peter, man oh man do I have some stuff coming in lol.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Thanks Chad

---

Today's Addition:

Brunell's only "official" Pro Bowl Patch card - got it in a trade

2003 Absolute Pro Bowl Sounvenirs Gold Game Used Patch (#/25)

[Image: 2003abdoluteprobowlsouvenirsgold25_zpseb3c6ce1.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

TTM auto

2002 Topps Heritage TTM Auto

[Image: 2002ToppsHeritageMARKBRUNELLSigned_zpsf4c67011.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Auto Football

1996 Jacksonville Jaguars Football signed by Tony Brackens, Tony Boselli, Mark Brunell Kevin Hardy, Keenen McCardell, Willie Jackson and former team owner Wayne Weaver.

[Image: ball_zpsb0cbb607.jpg]

[Image: ba_zps9a7fdf2b.jpg]

Great additions Peter.

(By the way, I am Mark, or MeteoriteGuy on most forums. I was on here before they rolled out version two and it changed my user forum name to my Beckett sign in name.)

Hi Mark - it's been a looooong time...last time I saw you was on BO or CU, but I haven't visited those sites in a while! Hope all is well with you and your family and collections! Smile
---
Today's NEW Addition:

Proof/Error/REplacement or however you want to call it.

1997 Collector's Edge Excalibur Supreme Edge Marauders Eddie George and Mark Brunell (No serial #, should be #/50)!

[Image: MarkBrunellEddieGeorge1997ExcaliburMarau...3326df.jpg][Image: MarkBrunellEddieGeorge1997ExcaliburMarau...294d04.jpg]