`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
I'm going to assume you got those last two 1/1's from the same collector? Incredible adds!!! Love that it's still going strong Peter!
[Image: dg2tcm.gif]

View my Matt Ware collection: www.freewebs.com/jrlebert (3,500+ cards and counting!)

Current Projects:
2012 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs) - PM me!
2013 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs)

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Yup - Thanks JR!
--
Today's NEW addition:

Off the needlist

The Highland Mint 24 Karat Gold Plate Coin and Jacksonville Jaguars Ring Paperweight #/2500

Thanks for looking and NEVER stop jadROCKing!

[Image: _12_zps2d8115cf.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's Addition:

Nice Patch

2002 Fleer Showcase Patchworks 4 Color Patch

[Image: EPSON056-Copy2_zpsfbdad997.jpg]

Thanks for looking and NEVER stop jadeROCKing
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's additions:

A couple of patches:

2001 Honors Pro Bowl Souvenirs and 2004 UD Foundation 4 Color Patch #/50

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: 2001honorsprobowlsouvenirs_zpsd510a6d2.jpg]

[Image: 2004MarkBrunellGameUsedJerseyCardFoundat...809b82.jpg]

(05-01-2014, 05:32 PM)jaderock Wrote: Yup - Thanks JR!
--
Today's NEW addition:

Off the needlist

The Highland Mint 24 Karat Gold Plate Coin and Jacksonville Jaguars Ring Paperweight #/2500

Thanks for looking and NEVER stop jadROCKing!

[Image: _12_zps2d8115cf.jpg]
That is a pretty cool item.

Thanks Bob...the Paperweight is really heavy!
---
Today's NEW addition:

Signed Game Cleats

2004 Washington Redskins Autographed Game Cleats

Thanks for looking and NEVER stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: P1110563_zps1cb07f9a.jpg]

Cool shoes! Show us more!

Those are pretty cool cleats....

Thanks Jim and bob
---
Today's new addition:

#1 card

1998 Topps Gold Label Red Label #1/50

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: 1998TOPPSGOLDLABELREDLABEL61MARKBRUNELL1...309fe5.jpg]

Nice snag on the the red label peter!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS