`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(10-29-2011, 06:44 AM)nineof Wrote: Love that SPx Supremacy auto/jersey card, jaderock!
yea that is a sweet one! he has a very nice,classy looking signature also.
love those!
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Thanks nineof and chibear!
---
Today's Addition:

Serial #d card

1998 Fleer Showcase Legacy Collection (#/100)!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: aa004-Copy4.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's Addition:

Auto

2004 SP Game Used Edition Significance Autograph!

[Image: abc001-Copy5.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

I saw a mess load of marks today but it was all single color game used numbered 150 and higher. I figured you had it. But I am buying out that guys collection next month so ill Let ya know what there is
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

One of my favorite things about your guy is the sheer amount of teams he's played for. It makes for a lot of great variety!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Sweet SP Game Used Edition auto card, jaderock! That one's a looker. Smile
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Any collection thread that spans nearly 250 pages is something of legend. You rock, Jaderock. Big Grin

(10-30-2011, 09:01 PM)chads-cards Wrote: But I am buying out that guys collection next month so ill Let ya know what there is
That would be awesome...thanks

(10-30-2011, 10:46 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: One of my favorite things about your guy is the sheer amount of teams he's played for. It makes for a lot of great variety!!
Not much variety ....only Jaguars and Redskins stuff...no cards of him in Saints (except one) or Jets yet.

(10-31-2011, 12:52 PM)nineof Wrote: Sweet SP Game Used Edition auto card, jaderock! That one's a looker. Smile
Thanks T!
(10-31-2011, 01:00 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Any collection thread that spans nearly 250 pages is something of legend. You rock, Jaderock. Big Grin
Thanks for dropping by!
---
Today's Addition:

Game Used card

2003 Donruss Elite Mask of Steel (#/400) ... his only facemask card ever!

[Image: aa003-Copy5.jpg]

Very cool card, jaderock! I didn't even know Donruss Elite had facemask cards. One of the reasons I love checking out other peoples' player collection. If it doesn't have my player on it, I don't really know about it. Smile
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Yeah facemask are pretty rare, but lame too... Tongue
---
Today's NEW addition:

Auto/#1 card/QUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1998 Collector's Edge Odyssey Prodigies Red Auto (#1/50)! This also completes a QUAD! (That's #1, #8, #11 and #50/50)!!

[Image: aa003-Copy3.jpg]
[Image: aa004-Copy.jpg]