`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Excellent jersey numbered auto/ball card, jaderock! Big time addition.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(10-17-2011, 11:35 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I have been wondering. You always say your stuff is in an offsite bunker...is that strictly because you dont have the space for it? Or is it for security reasons? Cause its a shame you cant look at your stuff everyday! Unless you keep some of your favorite stuff at home. I would go crazy without my cards.
It's because of space, but the facility has 24 hour security.
--
Today's Addition:

Patch

Another 2004 Ultimate Collection Patch (#/150)!

[Image: 141.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Beautiful patch, jaderock! You are the standard my friend.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(10-19-2011, 01:06 PM)nineof Wrote: Beautiful patch, jaderock! You are the standard my friend.
How the Carson Palmer Collection coming along...are you happy he's going to be a Raider?!?

--

Today's NEW addition:

Topps Vault Item

1999 Topps Finest Acrylic Overlay Proof!

[Image: 1999ToppsFinestProminentFiguresAcrylicPr...runell.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

(10-19-2011, 01:19 PM)jaderock Wrote: How the Carson Palmer Collection coming along...are you happy he's going to be a Raider?!?
It's going well. Alittle slower than I would like, but I can't complain. Smile

I'm just happy he's playing again in all honestly. I really didn't have a specific team I would have liked to see him go to. I'm also excited about the draft picks the Bengals got for him. Much more than I could have dreamed.

Today's NEW addition:

Signed 8x10

1997 Pro Bowl Tony Boselli, Kennan McCardell and Mark Brunell

[Image: j001-1.jpg]

Boselli is very photogenic
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Sweet buyback auto!! Love that Ultimate patch as well...one of my favorite designs!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Very cool Pro Bowl autographed picture. I was a fan of Boselli back in the day. He was a big time player before his injuries.

Yesterday's NEW Addition:

Topps Vault

2001 Bowman's Best Match Print Proof!

Lost my 1st Match Print Photos today...grrrrr!!!!!!

[Image: 2001BowmanBestFootballMatchPrintPhotos.jpg]
--

Today's Addition:

Coin

1997 Pinnacle Mint Solid Silver Coin

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!

[Image: co001-Copy5.jpg]