`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
are you daily additions all cards you needed or just doubles you picked up? And how do you continue to find cards you need.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
jaderock is like chuck norris. he doesn't get doubles. doubles get him. he doesn't find cards, cards find him. Wink
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(10-14-2011, 08:22 PM)ugameck Wrote: jaderock is like chuck norris. he doesn't get doubles. doubles get him. he doesn't find cards, cards find him. Wink
haha thats good...guess im just not that ood

Love the latest stuff jaderock!! Those Score Millennium Men autos are tough and that Ultimate patch is somethin'!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

The Score Millennium Men auto card is so damn nice, jaderock!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(10-14-2011, 08:15 PM)chads-cards Wrote: are you daily additions all cards you needed or just doubles you picked up? And how do you continue to find cards you need.
Many are doubles, triples, etc that I continue to pick up. I WISH cards found me, but that is rarely the case. I have NOT found a want list item for some time now.

--

Today's NEW addition:

Jersey # card

1997 Supreme Mauraders (#11/50)!

[Image: bru001-Copy3.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

[quote='jaderock' pid='1743018' dateline='1318704387']

Many are doubles, triples, etc that I continue to pick up. I WISH cards found me, but that is rarely the case. I have NOT found a want list item for some time now.

I was goin to say ha. because im only around 60% completion of my PC. Though he has way less cards I still cant find hardly anything I need. So many 1/1's

Yay! Jersey numbered card! Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Yesterday's Addition:

Numbered Card

1999 Contenders Blue (#/50)!

[Image: let001.jpg]
--

Today's New Addition:

Jersey # card

2004 Ultimate Buyback Auto/Ball (#11/14)!!!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: bb001-Copy4.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

I have been wondering. You always say your stuff is in an offsite bunker...is that strictly because you dont have the space for it? Or is it for security reasons? Cause its a shame you cant look at your stuff everyday! Unless you keep some of your favorite stuff at home. I would go crazy without my cards.