`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
OMG.. A NEW CARD?!?!?!?!? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Sweet looking card, jaderock! Congratulations on crossing off a wantlist card. I know that doesn't happen very often for you.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(06-24-2011, 07:01 AM)nineof Wrote: Sweet looking card, jaderock! Congratulations on crossing off a wantlist card. I know that doesn't happen very often for you.
Thanks and I was very happy to see that one show up!
--
Today's NEw Addition:

Variant

1999 Donruss Executive Producers "Dirty" Front (#/2601) - Not sure what is causing some of these fronts to get ugly/dirty.

[Image: dat001-Copy.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's Addition:

Patch

2000 Leaf Certified Century Gear Patch (#/21)!

[Image: dat001-Copy5.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

This is a weird question but does Mark Brunell Know you have probably the greatest collection of his cards and basically everything else in the world? Have you met him?
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Nice patch on that one jaderock! That's a keeper! :p
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(06-26-2011, 01:20 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: This is a weird question but does Mark Brunell Know you have probably the greatest collection of his cards and basically everything else in the world? Have you met him?
No, I have not and I am not sure if he knows or not.
--
Today's NEW addition:

Jersey #

1998 Collector's Edge Supreme Season Review Knight (#8/50)!

[Image: st001-Copy5.jpg]

Nice looking jersey numbered card, jaderock! I dig those types of additions. Smile

Today'd Addition:

Rare insert

2004 Leaf Certified Materials Emerald Mirror (#/5)!
[Image: st001-Copy3.jpg]

Great super low print run addition, jaderock!