`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
I love the collection. Just unreal!

I gotta ask, how do you store or display all of these? This has to be a massive collection with some bigger iteams. Im sure they dont all get packed away in boxes. Do you have a man cave with all of these displayed or something? Would love to see pics of how you do this.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(06-14-2011, 12:25 PM)samiamryan Wrote: I love the collection. Just unreal!

I gotta ask, how do you store or display all of these? This has to be a massive collection with some bigger iteams. Im sure they dont all get packed away in boxes. Do you have a man cave with all of these displayed or something? Would love to see pics of how you do this.
He would need a "Man Mansion" to hold all this stuff a cave wouldn't be big enough.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(06-14-2011, 12:25 PM)samiamryan Wrote: I love the collection. Just unreal!

Well, everything is in the offsite bunker all boxed up. I go every week to drop off new items after I scan or take photos of them for online viewing. It's not ideal but the only way I can keep them since there is NO extra room at home.
---
Today's Addition:

Patch

2005 Donruss Game Gear Performers Jersey Number Patch (3 Colors) #/100!

[Image: lin001-Copy3.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

I have always liked your collection. Have you ever met him to let him know about it?

(06-14-2011, 08:49 PM)coltsfan242 Wrote: I have always liked your collection. Have you ever met him to let him know about it?
I doubt jaderock has met him yet. If he did, he probably would have stuffed Brunell in a team bag and added him to the collection. Smile
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

He's still alive, so I have yet to freeze....I mean meet him lol!
---
Today's NEW addition:

Proof Sheet

2001 Fleer Legacy Base Front Paper Proof Sheet! Includes Qadry Ismail, Peerless Price, Torry Holt, Steve McNair, Duce Staley, Junior Seau, Ahman Green, Doug Chapman, Corey Dillon and Mark Brunell

[Image: P1250040.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW Addition:

Signed Photo

4x6 Autographed Pic of Brunell running away from Broncos!

[Image: aaa001-Copy3.jpg]

Today's Addition:

Serial #d card

1999 Collector's Edge Odyssey Overtime (#/30)!

[Image: st002.jpg]

(06-09-2011, 04:26 PM)jaderock Wrote: Proof Sheet

2000 Donruss Elite Throwback Threads Proof Sheet (Blank on back and no swatches)! includes greats like: Ken Stabler, Jim Brown, Joe Montana, Johnny Unitas, Marcus Allen, Dan Marino, Bart Starr, Mark Brunell, etc. Unfortunately this sheet has way too many creases. Sad

[Image: P1250029.jpg]
Um, please refrain from using the word "creases" in future posts...and substitute it with the word "character".....as in, "This uncut sheet has a lot of character"! Keep on FraggleROCKing! And thanx again for all the Brunell eye candy! Take care, Jeff

Our son Derrick, 3 years and counting Medulloblastoma survivor....
[Image: blackandwhite2-1.jpg]
Trade Pail

(06-18-2011, 01:58 AM)hodee5 Wrote: Um, please refrain from using the word "creases" in future posts...and substitute it with the word "character".....as in, "This uncut sheet has a lot of character"! Keep on FraggleROCKing! And thanx again for all the Brunell eye candy! Take care, Jeff
Well it it's called character, then it looks like a 90 year old face full of wrinkles! Tongue Thanks Jeff!
---

Today's NEW Addition:

Proof Sheet

1998 Skybox EX2001 Front Base Paper Proof Sheet! Includes Kordell Stewart, Barry Sanders, Brunell, Favre, Steve Young, Emmitt Smith, Warrick Dunn, Jerry Rice, Dan Marino, John Elway, Eddie George and Jake Plummer!

[Image: P1250033.jpg]