`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Friday's NEW addition:

T-Shirt

From 1997 Mark Brunell Jaguars T-Shirt

[Image: P1250010.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
A t-shirt addition?!?! Smile No one player collects like you, jaderock. You're the definition of hardcore.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks T,

--

Today's Addition:

Serial #d

2000 Playoff Momentum Generations Gold (#/50) ... pretty card except there's a HUGE gash running across the middle of the card (from left to right)...UGH!

[Image: go001-Copy4.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

(05-28-2011, 08:56 PM)jaderock Wrote: Thanks T,

--

Today's Addition:

Serial #d

2000 Playoff Momentum Generations Gold (#/50) ... pretty card except there's a HUGE gash running across the middle of the card (from left to right)...UGH!

[Image: go001-Copy4.jpg]
That is a pretty card! Too bad on the gash. I have to ask, with all these duplicates that you've added recently... do you now have the second greatest Mark Brunell collection in the world as well?
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

That's funny....haha
--
Today's NEW addition:

Autographed Cap

Jacksonville Jaguars Signed Baseball Cap!

[Image: P1250011.jpg]

Great stuff Jaderock! Love that Molten Metal patch! Might could do without that t-shirt though! LOL Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Wendy, I could too, but for now some of these oddball things keep me busy...
---
Monday's NEW Addition:

Error

1999 Skybox Molten Metal Die Cut Top Notch Green (should be #/75, but is blank on back)...really cool!

[Image: ap002-Copy5.jpg][Image: ap001-Copy4.jpg]

Jersey
Today's Additon:

2000 Donruss Elite Throwback Threads Dual Jersey Fran Tarkenton (Purple and Yellow) and Mark Brunell (#/50)

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: hock002-Copy.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

#1 card

2004 Playoff Hogg Heaven Material Hoggs Gold 3 Color Patch (#1/25)

[Image: ap001-Copy5.jpg]
[Image: ap002-Copy4.jpg]

you have one HELL of a collection!
[Image: jsonnentagbannercopy.jpg]

Morgan Burnett Super Collector
Total cards not 1/1 83/121
Total 1/1 cards 3/36