`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Excellent autographed football, jaderock! That's an amazing addition.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Monday's "NEW" Addition:

Previously Unlisted

The recently Beckett OPG added 1995 Stadium Club Diffraction Parallel (Green Foil with Holofoil Gold) and the Member's Only Diffractoin Parallel!! Tada!!

[Image: sc001-Copy2.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

It's really nice to know that Beckett adds in cards that were previously ommitted to the database. Sweet parallels, jaderock!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Today's addition:

Auto/Jersey

2000 UD Pros & Prospects Signature Piece 1 Autograph and Jersey

[Image: sc001.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Wow! That's a really nice auto/jersey card, jaderock!

Wednesday's NEW addition:

Last Serial #

1997 Leaf Lettermen (#1000/1000) ... ebay seller originally wanted $25 and declined my initial offer by saying "you know it's Mark Brunell and the last # right...I can't sell if for that little." I again sent an offer 2 days before the listing would end and this time he accepted (my 2nd offer was less than my initial offer too). Some people!

[Image: sc001-Copy5.jpg]

(05-25-2011, 11:17 PM)jaderock Wrote: Wednesday's NEW addition:

Last Serial #

1997 Leaf Lettermen (#1000/1000) ... ebay seller originally wanted $25 and declined my initial offer by saying "you know it's Mark Brunell and the last # right...I can't sell if for that little." I again sent an offer 2 days before the listing would end and this time he accepted (my 2nd offer was less than my initial offer too). Some people!

[Image: sc001-Copy5.jpg]
That's hilarious nice addition.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Very cool last #'d card, jaderock!

Thursday's Addition:

Patch

1999 Molten Metal Patchworks 3 Color Patch! Currently after 12 years it's still not listed in Beckett!

[Image: ap001-Copy6.jpg]

Oooo, like that Molten Metal card! The patch is sweet, but I dig the Jaguars logo in the background. Looks neat!