`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
I think it's before that...probably used at some point before the cards were sent to the printers. For example, the Manning and cards do NOT have head shots yet (on the back side proofs)
---
Today's Addition:

Another "ugly" Jersey card

2003 SPx Winning Materials Jersey #/350

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!

[Image: bn001-Copy4.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
I salute your dedication on the proof sheets... I saw one for a Marino insert that was never released that looked pretty cool... it was the entire submission of card design and everything in Fleer.... couldn't pull the trigger at $40.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

Those "ugly" cards still look good to me! Smile
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Really enjoy visiting your thread. I really like the proofs
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

(05-14-2011, 05:38 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: I salute your dedication on the proof sheets... I saw one for a Marino insert that was never released that looked pretty cool... it was the entire submission of card design and everything in Fleer.... couldn't pull the trigger at $40.
They definitely are fringe items. Wish it was cardboard, but cool nonetheless!
--
Thanks T
--
Today's Addition:

Patch

1999 Leaf Certified Gridiron Gear Away Jersey (White/Black/Yellow Patch) #/300!

[Image: asd001-Copy5.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Sweet patch, jaderock!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Great additions Jaderock. Really enjoy those cameo cards myself!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Thanks Wendy and T,
--
Today's addition:

Serial #/d card

2000 Leaf Limited Limited Series #/35

[Image: asd001-Copy4.jpg]

Today's Addition:

serial #d card

2004 Upper Deck Gold (#/50)!

[Image: y001-Copy5.jpg]

Nice Limited addition! Hard to come by those /35 cards.

You need this one for your Cameo collection??

[Image: img115.jpg]
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos