`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Man I hope somebody see this new addition!!!

I'm hardcore :LOL: because I got this for mucho $ and thought it was a pair of cleats...as it turns out it was A CLEAT!!!!! In addition, it's a game used 2001 JIMMY SMITH Cleat NOT Brunell's, but Brunell did sign it along with Jimmy Smith, Fred Taylor and Joe Zelenka! Yeah!

Thanks for looking!

[Image: shoebrunell.jpg]
[Image: shoesmith.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

A premium number...

2006 Score Select Artist Proof (#32/32)

[Image: 06selectap32-32.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:Today's NEW addition:

A premium number...

2006 Score Select Artist Proof (#32/32)

[Image: 06selectap32-32.jpg]
Love the cleats. I picked up the Gonzalez Score AP 01/32, but envelope looked like it was run over with a cart and creased the card. The seller shipped in a penny sleeve and two thin pieces of cardboard. Fortunately he did refund me my money. But really sucks not having the 01/32.

0264 (road_runner_1964) Wrote:[quote=jaderock] I picked up the Gonzalez Score AP 01/32, but envelope looked like it was run over with a cart and creased the card. The seller shipped in a penny sleeve and two thin pieces of cardboard. Fortunately he did refund me my money. But really sucks not having the 01/32.
To this date...I get MESSED up cards about once a week!! Sad

---

Today's NEW Color Variant addition:

2000 Vanguard Dual Game Worn Patches Steve Young (3 Colors) and Mark Brunell (3 Colors) (#/15)...Now I have 7 of the 15 made -- yoohoo!!!

Thanks for looking!

[Image: 2000youngvanguard5-15.jpg]
[Image: 2000brunellvanguard15-15.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:
0264 (road_runner_1964) Wrote:[quote=jaderock] I picked up the Gonzalez Score AP 01/32, but envelope looked like it was run over with a cart and creased the card. The seller shipped in a penny sleeve and two thin pieces of cardboard. Fortunately he did refund me my money. But really sucks not having the 01/32.
To this date...I get MESSED up cards about once a week!! Sad
And what really sucks about that is it is usually something for the PC. If it was something I was picking up as bait, its not as bad (unless it was a really good deal).

As always...nice add.

Today's NEW addition:

2007 SPX Winning Materials Game Used Patch 2 Colors (#/10)! Brunell's 1st Redskins Patch card!!

[Image: 2007spxpatch2c10.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

2001 Titanium Game Used Jersey patch Variant (#/50) - Never had a Yellow single color variation!

[Image: 2001titaniumpatchyellow50.jpg]

I got an autographed redskins screen print jersey at fan apprication day. Its the white jersey signed in silver sharpie. PM if intersted.

khmd245255 - pm sent
---
Today's new addition...a #1 card

2004 SPx Swatch Supremacy Auto/Jersey (#1/100)

Thanks for looking

[Image: 2004spx1-100autojersey.jpg]

Today's New Addition:

Autographed Jacksonville Jaguars Cap

[Image: brunellcap.jpg]