`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
0264 (road_runner_1964) Wrote:Nice pickup as always, but aren't those skinny arms? :lol:
I guess payback is a .....! :LOL:

___

Today's NEW addition:

1997 Pacific Dynagon Uncut Sheet of "Careers" and "Royal Connection" insert sets!!!!

Careers was a tough insert set with 2 per 271 packs...players featured Emmitt, Elway, B Sanders, Favre, Reggie White, Marino, Bledsoe, Rice and S Young.

Royal Connections was a Die Cut insert that had an A and B that you put together to get a duo from a specific team. Cards on the sheet are already cut along the "football". Total of 30 players.

[Image: connectionsheet.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

2007 Topps Total Black #/50

[Image: 07totalblack50.jpg]

With all the Brunells you already have, how do you find anything new?! Sweet pickups as always

krayzie83 Wrote:With all the Brunells you already have, how do you find anything new?! Sweet pickups as always
Alot of hard work...for example, spending 3 hours straight to find one "premium serial number" card on Beckett Marketplace. My wants are very open so it could be anything Brunell that seems collectible (poster, cards, photos, plush, toys, oddball novelty items) that I would buy!

___

Here's today NEW addition - A freebie from SinatraKing ...it's a good thing because the same card I bought was creased. Whew!

2007 SPX Winning Materials 2

[Image: 2007spxwm2.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:
0264 (road_runner_1964) Wrote:Nice pickup as always, but aren't those skinny arms? :lol:
I guess payback is a .....! :LOL:
Yea, but a friendly rivalry is always good......:lol:

Today's NEW Additions:

The whole family of 2007 Topps Total -- Base, Black (#/50), Blue, Silver, Red, 1st Edition (gold color)...omly missing the GOld Parallel now!!

Thanks for looking!

[Image: total6.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

A premium serial number

2004 Leaf Limited Bronze Parallel (#100/100)

[Image: 2004Leaflimited100-100.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Another "premium" serial number piece...

2002 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Signings Bonus Framed Jersey Number/Tools of the Trade/Autograph (#15/15)

Thanks for looking

[Image: 2002absolutesigning15-15.jpg]

Today's New Addition:

A Color Variant...Seven Years in finding!!! All of these jersey carry the Auqa swatch, but i finally found one that is not!!

2000 Fleer Genuine Coveage Jersey

Enjoy!

[Image: 2000genuinecovage.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

2007 Topps Gold (#/52)!

[Image: 07toppsgold52.jpg]