`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LOLeaf

LOLeaf
I have been debating on starting Leaf it's own thread - but this Vivid Football Product they got out now says "it's time"

Here's a link to check out the sample cards which proves that while the design choices might be questionable, the name definitely is accurate

https://www.leaftradingcards.com/product...d-football

On the other hand, 5 autos, no card numbered higher than 10 and $150 is not bad at all - and the checklist is quite decent as well

RE: LOLeaf
Also Leaf is releasing this:

https://shop.leaftradingcards.com/produc...-autogrpah

LOLeaf, indeed!

1) Yes, it certainly is vivid

2) I'm actually surprised they're not charging more given how popular she is right now

Then again, based on past history, they might not be an item by the time you receive it

Vivid is very bright and colorful. The Deion/Bo dual auto would be a nice card to have.

Taylor Swift auto $1400 ,add Travis Kelce and charge $100 more.

(10-12-2023, 02:58 PM)akaus Wrote: Vivid is very bright and colorful. The Deion/Bo dual auto would be a nice card to have.

Taylor Swift auto $1400 ,add Travis Kelce and charge $100 more.
Solid breakdown

(10-12-2023, 12:42 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: Also Leaf is releasing this:

https://shop.leaftradingcards.com/produc...-autogrpah

LOLeaf, indeed!
Now sold out - 11 people wanted it

Leaf is apparently now making their offerings more gambly - for example, rather than selling things at different prices they are making sets with different numbering and selling them at random - they had a 4 card Leaf Metal QB set with Bryce Young, C.J. Stroud, Anthony Richardson, and Hendon Hooker at $49.99 randomly numbered /25 to 1/1 - since it wasn't too badly priced even for /25 (the worst case scenario) I gave it a try and wss happy - Black /10! Maybe their best looking parallel and at the price /10 is very good especially since Richardson is for my Florida collection, Hooker went to Virginia Tech before Tennessee so is in the Commonwealth collection, Young goes in the Heisman collection, and Stroud is looking like a future star

After that Leaf raised the prices on their offerings like that which is annoying

Leaf still has the best customer service in the industry

(10-19-2023, 07:13 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Leaf is apparently now making their offerings more gambly - for example, rather than selling things at different prices they are making sets with different numbering and selling them at random - they had a 4 card Leaf Metal QB set with Bryce Young, C.J. Stroud, Anthony Richardson, and Hendon Hooker at $49.99 randomly numbered /25 to 1/1 - since it wasn't too badly priced even for /25 (the worst case scenario) I gave it a try and wss happy - Black /10!  Maybe their best looking parallel and at the price /10 is very good especially since Richardson is for my Florida collection, Hooker went to Virginia Tech before Tennessee so is in the Commonwealth collection, Young goes in the Heisman collection, and Stroud is looking like a future star

After that Leaf raised the prices on their offerings like that which is annoying

Leaf still has the best customer service in the industry
Although lately they're Panini-ing it up because they moved buildings or something and are backlogged on their damage replacements ... I'm now at 2+ months when it used to take a couple of weeks ... yet I basically get an email a day touting some new product.

Best customer service in the industry is definitely relative

I've got a couple of redemptions from Topps I requested replacements for years ago that I expect to never see anything from

(10-19-2023, 03:25 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: Best customer service in the industry is definitely relative

I've got a couple of redemptions from Topps I requested replacements for years ago that I expect to never see anything from
Must say I emailed Leaf again today after posting this morning, and they said a package is going out today.

So we'll see.

The card I sent in was a blue Joe Burrow from one of the 2023 10-card factory sets.

It was dinged so badly in one corner that I couldn't justify keeping it.

Hopefully they throw in a couple packs for my time and trouble, but just getting the Burrow back in good shape would be good.