IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LOLeaf

RE: LOLeaf
New product concept from Leaf

https://shop.leaftradingcards.com/produc...tar-rapper

I actually like the design and concept, but I've literally never heard of this guy

(10-20-2023, 09:44 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: New product concept from Leaf

https://shop.leaftradingcards.com/produc...tar-rapper

I actually like the design and concept, but I've literally never heard of this guy
Come on man, everyone knows that Davionte Ganter, known professionally as GaTa, is an American rapper and actor known for his role in the hit TV series Dave, as well as for being the hype man for rapper Lil Dicky throughout his career as well as on the show.

As a hype man, GaTa traveled the world performing with rappers including Lil Wayne and Gym Class Heroes. Tyga, and his childhood friend Schoolboy Q

Every time I open blasters of Allen & Ginter, I say "I've literally never heard of this guy" about half a dozen times, especially the "online influencers" and "TV personality" types.

They're charging more for the hype man for Lil Dicky (who voluntarily calls himself Lil Dicky?) than they did for the Zay Flowers Welcome to Baltimore autograph card - and Zay Flowers was a First Round Draft Pick.

(10-20-2023, 12:23 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: They're charging more for the hype man for Lil Dicky (who voluntarily calls himself Lil Dicky?) than they did for the Zay Flowers  Welcome to Baltimore autograph card - and Zay Flowers was a First Round Draft Pick.
Legend has it that back in the day in 1996, Mike Tyson paid an aide $300,000 whose sole function was to dress in fatigues and shout "guerrilla warfare" at press conferences

Talk about a hype man

(10-20-2023, 12:38 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Legend has it that back in the day in 1996, Mike Tyson paid an aide $300,000 whose sole function was to dress in fatigues and shout "guerrilla warfare" at press conferences

Talk about a hype man
That's awesome - Leaf should release an autograph card of that guy with a "guerilla warfare" inscription

(10-20-2023, 12:48 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: That's awesome - Leaf should release an autograph card of that guy with a "guerilla warfare" inscription
Guerilla Warfare Banger

I want that job. It sounds fun and the pay is good.

(10-20-2023, 03:46 PM)akaus Wrote: I want that job. It sounds fun and the pay is good.
Hell I would do it for half price - $150,000!

New card concept from Leaf - https://shop.leaftradingcards.com/produc...199-to-1-1

The first one

I admit, I like this card, but I don't like the random numbered aspect - especially since the odds are that you are going to get a 199 or 99 and the price seems kind of high for an of /199

Leaf gonna Leaf